[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keenan Allen / Hyde for AB??

Clones92

Yes it is very fair if you can afford losing Hyde.  Should you have similar or better options this trade works for both.  Zeek probably dodges his suspension for two more weeks but it could easily play out that he will start serving this year and not next... although no one knows ultimately, I know I’m planning life after Zeek for this year already losing Carson/Cook and jumping RB3s weekly trying to figure out who will be FF relevant.  If you want AB and are willing to make this trade it works well for both.

8 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

Yes it is very fair if you can afford losing Hyde.  Should you have similar or better options this trade works for both.  Zeek probably dodges his suspension for two more weeks but it could easily play out that he will start serving this year and not next... although no one knows ultimately, I know I’m planning life after Zeek for this year already losing Carson/Cook and jumping RB3s weekly trying to figure out who will be FF relevant.  If you want AB and are willing to make this trade it works well for both.

I would still have Martin, Freeman, Henry, and Abdullah as my RB's.  Martin and Freeman have already had their byes as well.  My WR's would be AJ Green, AB, and Jeffrey.  Only need to start 1 RB, 1 WR, and 2 flex (RB, WR, TE).  Full PPR as well.

I do it, your team would be very solid.

martin / Freeman is a nice combo, Henry not in the bulk role yet but hanging onto flex viable weekly is ok in a pinch, same with Abdullah spot starting.  I like the green / AB combo. Both huge upside Elite guys especially with a lot of elite guys out or underperforming you’d have the two tier 1 WRs weekly.

I would definitely do this considering your league's 1 RB, 1 WR, 2 FLEX format with full PPR. The upgrade of Allen to AB is much larger than the drop of Hyde to Martin. I really am unsure of Hyde moving forward as his touches may be in jeopardy and he has not looked good the last two games save for those 2 TDs. I would definitely make this trade and give yourself a stud WR duo of AJ and AB

4 minutes ago, Clones92 said:

I would still have Martin, Freeman, Henry, and Abdullah as my RB's.  Martin and Freeman have already had their byes as well.  My WR's would be AJ Green, AB, and Jeffrey.  Only need to start 1 RB, 1 WR, and 2 flex (RB, WR, TE).  Full PPR as well.

With these RBs I would definitely do it