[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Second to last place - what to do?

ClayMC

I feel like I have a really, really solid team, but after 4 major injuries and some bad luck, I'm 2-4 and currently in 9th place in a 10-team league.

I'm struggling to form a game plan moving forward, as I feel this lineup is one of the league's best.

Any advice?

10-team PPR

QB: Prescott (Winston)

WR: Hopkins, Baldwin, Hilton (Brown)

RB: McCoy, McKinnon (DuJohnson, Allen, Smallwood)

TE: Reed (Engram)

K: Bryant

DEF: Denver

IR: DaJohnson

7 minutes ago, Inziladun said:

Lol if he needs a better Rb2 in McKinnon my season's toast as I'm rolling with Hyde and McKinnon as my two RBs without nearly the receiving corp he's got. That being said those suggestions sound alright on paper but good luck making those trades happen.

McKinnon has had 2 good games and was absolutely atrocious last year. I would not feel comfortable with him as my RB2.  Perhaps if he's consistent with 10-20 point games for 2-3 more weeks then I will go back on my fear, but for now I'm not comfortable with relying on his as an RB2. He'd make a great flex and that's why I'd say trade high on Duke with a WR for an RB2 then move McKinnon to flex. 

If he has ten 20 point games he'd be an RB1 lmao. I don't object to your suggestions on trading up just that regardless of how Mckinnon looked last year he's been looking pretty good this year and he has that whole pass catching thing to fall back on if he loses touches to Murray, who looks awful THIS year... He actually does have decent RB depth in Duke Johnson, Allen and Smallwood.