[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give: Elliot and Diggs Get: Julio

Huntman27

I give up Elliot and Diggs I receive Julio. I don’t know why but I am not big on Diggs and Elliot’s suspension is getting annoying keeping up with. I feel like I can ride freeman and hunt rest of the way and need a reliable WR1. Also Quinn said he wasn’t happy with julios target volume. So it should increase.

PPR 

my team 

QB: Rivers

RB: Kamara, Hunt, Elliot, Thompson, Freeman 

WR: Diggs, Cooper, Sterling, Hogan, Landry, Pryor, Snead

TE: Rudolf, Brate

TBH I'm not sure how this would help your team too much. I guess it potentially helps a lot if Elliot does end up getting suspended and Julio has a gravy Playoff Schedule. But you've got good WR Depth as it is and assuming this is a 2wr, 2rb, 1 Flex league you've got a solid play in every spot regardless of the week. I could go either way on this trade.

This would be an ok deal. I definitely understand trying to trade Elliot for a WR1 considering you have basically 3 RB1s in Hunt, Freeman, and Elliot and not really a true WR1. However, I might consider targeting a different WR unless you trust Julio will turn it around. I also don't love that you are also giving up Diggs. I might try pairing Elliot with one of your other WRs for Julio or another WR1 and see if you get any takers. If not, giving up Diggs wouldn't kill this trade for me as I am kind of split on what he will provide moving forward.