[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do with McFadden and Morris?

chiefswarpath

Just now, boltnlava said:

dude like something else please ..nothing to add and then this..again.

This conversation is being debated in the thread below....so yeah. Nothing to add to another ad nauseam post. 

And if you don't like it...it's a pretty simple solution. Ignore me. I really don't care to please everyone here at the Huddle anymore. Or have you joined the Huddle Hall Monitor posse?   

12 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

No i get tired of i like frogs..i guess that makes me a BAD guy...was a request by the way...lol you cant take that kind of feedback? Duly noted. Sorry to shake your snow globe. 

Snow Globe??? :lol::lol::lol: 

Is that your really bad attempt at a political dig? Considering I'm not a Liberal, that's fantastically comical. And IF I DID have a Snow Globe, it would almost certainly contain frogs. 

2 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Snow Globe??? :lol::lol::lol: 

Is that your really bad attempt at a political dig? Considering I'm not a Liberal, that's fantastically comical. And IF I DID have a Snow Globe, it would almost certainly contain frogs. 

in one word ...no

Well from what I am hearing Zeke will probably win the case and play at will. The case boils down to this. The NFLPA is stating that the NFL is overstepping it's authority and ABILITY to adjudicate. The NFL thinks it's is judge jury and executioner, and in most cases it is when it comes to on field, off field drug issues and other leagues issues. However, once they step into the investigation of events that are under the jurisdiction of the relevant authorities they, the NFL is out of their league and do not have the expertise, the legal authority or the investigative prowess that the fed, state and local legal system has. Therefore, I believe from what I read, the courts are going to tell the NFL to stay in their jurisdiction or stay out of the legal system and let us do our jobs. Legally a person has the right to face their accuser which is a slippery slope in itself for the victims but that is the legal system. The NFL is saying regardless of what the victim does we have the right to adjudicate based on what "WE BELIEVE" not what is proven in a court of law which is totally wrong and against our rights as a U.S. citizens. 

So IMO Zeke will play the rest of the year. We'll see but I betting on Zeke running until the wheels come off.

7 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Well from what I am hearing Zeke will probably win the case and play at will. The case boils down to this. The NFLPA is stating that the NFL is overstepping it's authority and ABILITY to adjudicate. The NFL thinks it's is judge jury and executioner, and in most cases it is when it comes to on field, off field drug issues and other leagues issues. However, once they step into the investigation of events that are under the jurisdiction of the relevant authorities they, the NFL is out of their league and do not have the expertise, the legal authority or the investigative prowess that the fed, state and local legal system has. Therefore, I believe from what I read, the courts are going to tell the NFL to stay in their jurisdiction or stay out of the legal system and let us do our jobs. Legally a person has the right to face their accuser which is a slippery slope in itself for the victims but that is the legal system. The NFL is saying regardless of what the victim does we have the right to adjudicate based on what "WE BELIEVE" not what is proven in a court of law which is totally wrong and against our rights as a U.S. citizens. 

So IMO Zeke will play the rest of the year. We'll see but I betting on Zeke running until the wheels come off.

or until the fists come out....time will tell