[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gronk trade!

oG1KeNoBi

.5 ppr is losing Gronk for Hopkins a good idea ROS?

This would ideally be my roster BEFORE & AFTER the trade:

BEFORE 

QB: Wilson

WR: M. Thomas, Allen, Landry

RB: Fournette, Freeman

TE: Gronk

FLEX: Lee

AFTER

QB: Wilson

WR: Hopkins, M. Thomas, Allen

RB: Fournette, Freeman

TE: Brate

FLEX: Landry

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

36 minutes ago, dugtoni said:

I personally wouldn’t. I think on average Gronk will get more over Brate than Hopkins will get you over whatever wr3 you slot in there.

So you're saying Gronk will get me more than Brate on Average than Hopkins will of Landry? I understand that. However, my FLEX currently is Marqise Lee. If I were to go through with the trade, yes I'd have to move Brate to TE but I'd be able to use Landry as my FLEX instead of Lee. 

Not sure if that changes your mind or not.

I would do the trade because for 1, Gronk is made of cardboard and is likely to miss action if we are looking at ROS, 2. Normal weeks, Hopkins is getting 10 targets.  See if Sefarian-Jenkins is available, I like him over Brate, especially since Winston isnt 100%

Good luck

Edited by B5TACKIN
  • Thanks 1

An even trade but I like Gronk better even with his injury history.  He provides such an upside at TE and Watson is going to be involving Fuller more.  I don't think the level of targets to Hopkins continues as Fuller gets healthier.  I'd keep Gronk or package him with Landry/Allen for an Evans or Julio or AB.  Help me with mine?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BERG said:

I don't get it.   I would not trade gronk for Hopkins.   You have Allan and Thomas.  You should be fine at wr  why would you give up gronk who will double your opp te most weeks 

It's a MUST that I start 3 WRs in my league. And given that I only have 2 solid RBs to start... I'll always be playing a 4th WR in my FLEX. 

That is why I would trade Gronk for Hopkins. Then I would have Brate fill in as TE and have Landry in my FLEX instead of someone like Lee.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

I'd do this trade and I would like your team better if somehow the guy took Gronk and Landry for AB.  But I like getting Hopkins back too.  Gronk is clearly the # 1 TE, we all know that but he is bound to get hurt and miss a couple of games.  Brate s a solid #1 TE and Hopkins should continue to shine with Watson as his QB.

• Thanks 1