[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I hold or drop DMC and/or Morris?

shnugen27

I was lucky enough to grab both DMC and Morris from FA last week after the news dropped about Zeke's suspension being back on.  However, now that it's been put on hold again I'm using two roster spots on DMC and Morris for at least another week or two (I believe the TRO is up on October 30 at the latest).

For those who have both, are you holding them for another two weeks or dropping one or both of them to open up roster flexibility?

11 hours ago, colkurtz said:

Who's on the wire?  In my 12 team it's barren enough that holding is more than reasonable. They're not worth an Agholor, Perine, or Ivory. 

Hmm. Alex Collins, Marqise Lee, Matt Breida, Thomas Rawls, Dion Lewis, Samaje Perine.

I still like me some Collins ROS even as a stash (not against MN though).. but if you HAVE to use someone I think Perine or Lewis immediately needs consideration.  

Lewis is my fave this week.  Kelley is proabbly going to start and hurt Perine as Thompson already does, and Perine hurts Perine for being lackluster.