[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ertz + Crabtree for Thomas or Julio

pesosweetdog

In non ppr, I have Julio and Thomas neck and neck. WR4 and WR5. 9th and 10th best players overall. Gronk is obv the #1 TE. If he can stay healthy, I have him around 15-18 overall best player. Ertz would be my #3 TE but overall he doesn't crack the top 40. Well he's right around there. 

I'd try for the 1 for 1 with Gronk for Julio or Thomas, whichever has the weaker TE. Or I'd try Ertz and Adams for either Thomas or Julio and get Brate, ASJ, Kittle, or O'Leary as your back-up TE.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2017 at 6:19 AM, SaturdayNightBeaver said:

What is you RB situation? I think I'd rather have Julio but might consider what you can get on the RB front first, especially in non PPR

Thanks.  My RBs are Fournette, Hunt, Chris Ivory, Ameer Abdullah and Aaron Jones.  My WRs are Crabtree, AB, Garcon and Davante Adams.  I'd like to get another good RB or good WR for depth if nothing else or to have 2 really good WRs to go with Crabtree.  What does anyone think Ertz/Crabtree or Garcon or Adams should net back in terms of a RB or WR?  Thanks again.