[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who’s Peters gong to cover tonight

jamesplante11

this is from ESPN:

Based on 2017 usage, Cooper will see Peters on 37 percent of his routes and Crabtree will on 41 percent. That's significant, but the two wideouts will also run more than half of their routes against the struggling combination of Mitchell and Gaines.

• Like 1

I was listening to the announcers before the game and they said Oakland “Has made it known they are going to be looking Cooper’s way more often, and plan to line him up in many formations tonight, in the slot, out wide, etc. They also plan to keep him opposite of Peters all night”

Made me feel a little better, then the TD made my feel better about trading Fuller and Duke Johnson for Cooper and McCoy

2 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

I was listening to the announcers before the game and they said Oakland “Has made it known they are going to be looking Cooper’s way more often, and plan to line him up in many formations tonight, in the slot, out wide, etc. They also plan to keep him opposite of Peters all night”

Made me feel a little better, then the TD made my feel better about trading Fuller and Duke Johnson for Cooper and McCoy

Oh man whoever traded Cooper and McCoy must feel absolutely sick.

17 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Man you Weinsteined that person who traded you

I bet you got him saying #MeToo this morning

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

The bolded doesn't make sense, somebody said yesterday that Peters lines up on one side all game, and they were talking about moving Cooper around more and Romo was telling us how using him in the slot was working so well, they were going after Gaints one of the weaker corners with whoever lined up against him.

Heck of a trade :).

Edited by stevegrab

He might be able to coach, but there's no pressure in the booth, there's more money and more noteriety. Romo has always seemed like the kind of guy that likes the spotlight. And when you consider he jumped straight into the #1 broadcast team for CBS, that's quite a start to a broadcaster career. Is some NFL team going to hire him as a coordiantor or head coach with no experience?

Could he coach sure, will it happen, doubtful.