[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good trade?

So I lost Rodgers last week and I picked up Tyrod for this week, but I am not a huge fan of his. 

I was just offered this trade and for me, I think it's a no brainer.  Just curious as to your thoughts.

I give up Davante Adams, I get Carson Palmer

PPR league, 5 point bonus @ 300 yards passing

My team:

QB - Tyrod Taylor

RB - Hunt, Martin, Gore, Abdullah, Mack, McFadden

WR - Evans, Cooks, Adams, Garcon, Fuller

TE - Doyle

K - Zuerlein

Def - Jags & Vikings

4 minutes ago, LeonardPart6 said:

That's a tough one because Adams still scored with GB's backup QB, but you have depth.  Depends on if you think Carson Palmer is the best QB you could get for him.  You could probably get a tad better?

Who would you be aiming for?  I think Palmer gets an uptick with the presense of Peterson.  It should make defenses respect the running game (which they weren't without DJ) and allow him more to throw a bit more.

Just now, Montana is da Man said:

Who would you be aiming for?  I think Palmer gets an uptick with the presense of Peterson.  It should make defenses respect the running game (which they weren't without DJ) and allow him more to throw a bit more.

Good Point.  Maybe Rivers or Wentz was who I was thinking.  Especially if whoever has Rivers has him on their bench.  But I didn't take Peterson's presence into account so it may very well be worth it.

2 hours ago, LeonardPart6 said:

Good Point.  Maybe Rivers or Wentz was who I was thinking.  Especially if whoever has Rivers has him on their bench.  But I didn't take Peterson's presence into account so it may very well be worth it.

The same guy has Rivers and Dak but he's not willing to trade Dak and I like Palmer over Rivers

Edited by Montana is da Man