[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start / Bench list ? Seems off to me this week

isleseeya

Has me scratching my head. Just a few and the list can be much longer : 

Brady = good start ( maybe not best bet but not even great start ? At home vs Atlanta ?  ) 

ASJ = fringe fantasy starter ( best receiving option for jets since he was activated ) 

thielen = fringe fantasy starter ( really ? even with diggs out coming off a 8/97 game and at home again ) 

Ty Hilton and Baldwin both fringe fantasy starters ? 

Tyrod Taylor a good start while Big Ben , Alex smith and Philip rivers are all fringe fantasy players ? 

To eah each his own but of all the years looking at this list I am not sure I found this many aberrations ( at least for me ) 

Edited by isleseeya

3 hours ago, isleseeya said:

Brady = good start ( maybe not best bet but not even great start ? At home vs Atlanta ?  ) 

ASJ = fringe fantasy starter ( best receiving option for jets since he was activated ) 

thielen = fringe fantasy starter ( really ? even with diggs out coming off a 8/97 game and at home again ) 

Ty Hilton and Baldwin both fringe fantasy starters ? 

Tyrod Taylor a good start while Big Ben , Alex smith and Philip rivers are all fringe fantasy players ? 

To eah each his own but of all the years looking at this list I am not sure I found this many aberrations ( at least for me ) 

Props on the Alex Smith call :bow:

16 hours ago, isleseeya said:

Brady = good start ( maybe not best bet but not even great start ? At home vs Atlanta ?  )  -  nothing wrong with being a good start. Would you bench him because he's only a good start and not a great one? Didn't think so. Sounding almost like a NE fan whining here.

ASJ = fringe fantasy starter ( best receiving option for jets since he was activated )  -  not sure about this one but not a lot of TE studs out there and if you have ASJ it's because the one you drafted turned out to be a turd or is on bye so you're going to start him anyway regardless of being a fringe start. Best Jets receiving option doesn't mean he isn't deserving of fringe status, lol.

thielen = fringe fantasy starter ( really ? even with diggs out coming off a 8/97 game and at home again ) -  Ravens have only allowed 2 WR TD's all year but have allowed 6 TD's to TE's. Diggs out = more attention to Thielen, more easier throws to Rudolph. 

Ty Hilton and Baldwin both fringe fantasy starters ? Jags and Giants top corner on both. Strong secondary play all year for both teams. Jags pass rush won't give Brissett much time to throw. Fringe not that out of line.

Tyrod Taylor a good start while Big Ben , Alex smith and Philip rivers are all fringe fantasy players ? -  Taylor against an awful Bucs defense. Big Ben hasn't played at anything more than fringe all year so far and the Bengals pass D has been playing well of late. Rivers against the Bronco secondary? I benched him for Taylor too. As for Alex Smith, he missed on this one. Cancel the article for the rest of the year.

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 2