[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC/OAK Game Thread

jamesplante11

Best TNF game I've ever seen, last weeks PHI-CAR was good too, better than the entire slate of Sunday afternoon games I'll get on TV this weekend (TEN-CLE, CIN-PIT, DAL-SF). Shame that there will be so much talk focused on non game stuff, or questionable calls.  That OPI on Crabtree was not blatant but more than just the usual contact.

I was wondering how many owners had Cooper on their bench, checked my own league after he scored first TD, he was active and I wasn't facing him. I did face Kareem Hunt, who only scored 11 (was projected for more).

The owner who started him had few options left with Fuller on bye and Sanders out (is also starting Hogan and T Smith, only other WR Samuel-CAR). Looks like he was active all but week 6 when Carr was returning form injury, like I said not many other options.

16 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I was wondering how many owners had Cooper on their bench, checked my own league after he scored first TD, he was active and I wasn't facing him. I did face Kareem Hunt, who only scored 11 (was projected for more).

The owner who started him had few options left with Fuller on bye and Sanders out (is also starting Hogan and T Smith, only other WR Samuel-CAR). Looks like he was active all but week 6 when Carr was returning form injury, like I said not many other options.

Both Carr and Cooper were benched in my 3 local keeper leagues. 

46 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I started Carr, Cooper, Hill, Hunt, KC Kicker - 128.9 points.

I have Evans, Hogan, Engram, A.Brown, and Jags D left to play

I know its coming so, 10 team league, and the owner with the first pick in the draft took Matt Ryan. Its just a fun league of a group of friends, the only problem is theres really only 3 people that follow fantasy football, they are more of football fans than fantasy fans.

6 minutes ago, loaf said:

Still pissed I sat Carr in all but 1 league I have him in. One league has yardage bonus points. 65 points are staring me in the face. Glaring at me from my bench.

I feel your pain brother.  I sat Carr in the 2 I have him in favor of Wentz.   :unsure:  One of them is a performance league setup with bonuses for length of TD and yardage marks, so a 50 burger is sitting on my bench.