[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade away Kareem Hunt!

Agree with oG1KeNoBi.  I don't know that I'd trade Hunt though.  He's in Reid's system as THE back.  He's had a couple of games were he's not been as good as he was before.  It was unrealistic to think he'd do that every game. Even Bell has had some only average games.  I like Hunt as the bell cow and that is hard to find.  Just my 2 cents but if you want to trade for AB and Kamara, you'll have to add something better to go with Hunt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pesosweetdog said:

Agree with oG1KeNoBi.  I don't know that I'd trade Hunt though.  He's in Reid's system as THE back.  He's had a couple of games were he's not been as good as he was before.  It was unrealistic to think he'd do that every game. Even Bell has had some only average games.  I like Hunt as the bell cow and that is hard to find.  Just my 2 cents but if you want to trade for AB and Kamara, you'll have to add something better to go with Hunt.  

I have Freeman. Say he scores more than Hunt (which he should), would you try and trade Freeman in order to get Hunt?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

I have Freeman. Say he scores more than Hunt (which he should), would you try and trade Freeman in order to get Hunt?

Absolutely.   It would be a great time to try and do it.  Freeman has Coleman to contend with and Hunt has no one and Reid who loves his one RB.  I think you'll find the Hunt owner somewhat frustrated and panicking like Neck breaker defense seems to be.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Neck breaker defense said:

Its frustrating to see he's incorporated less every week...

How exactly is he incorporated less every week? 

1 @NE 17 148 1 46.6
2 Phi 13 81 2 25.9
3 @LAC 17 172 1 25.3
4 Wsh 21 101 0 16.1
5 @Hou 29 107 0 14.6
6 Pit 9 21 0   16
7 @Oak 18 87 0

and he's had at least 3 receptions in every game but one (which was week 3 vs LAC where he scored 25.3 pts). 

His worst week was 14.6 pts in Full PPR. I can show you all the top backs in the NFL right now, and everyone of them have had a week with less that 10pts, except Hunt and Fournette That's IT. That goes for Bell, Freeman, Gordon, Gurley, Zeek, McCoy (10.3 was his low). 

I think everyone saw his first 3 monster weeks, and got to hyped on that being the "norm", yet the Kid has still been amazing. Go look at all those backs I mentioned stats, and you'll see Hunt is fine.