[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Least Mode

whomper

Lets recap Lynch's night:

-Mediocre play

-Went to rescue Peters from the scrum because Peters laid a cheap shot on Carr

-Relocated ref that obstructed his path

-Got ejected

-Watched game from stands

-Took BART home with Peters

-Joined in on a chant of "F**K THE CHIEFS" on BART while pointing both middle fingers at Peters

-To be continues, because there's got to be more to this story......

Stupidest thing I've seen somebody do in a long time. He is sure to get fined, maybe even suspended. Wow, reading an article now saying $100K and potential suspension, I shouted $50K fine when it happened and though I was being harsh.

Just hearing reading about this connection with Peters and all that. Doesn't matter, nobody was attacking Peters and harming him.

Lynch = monumentally stupid, overly emotional fool

Have to laugh at this article, and this Penn guy in it claiming Lynch is smart (quoted in the PFT article also links to an ESPN article with it)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/20/donald-penn-marshawn-was-trying-to-protect-cousin-marcus-peters/

7 hours ago, whomper said:

His longest run of the year was onto the field to get ejected like a F'ing idiot

Unfortunately for Lynch owners, that is also the fastest we've seen him move in years. 

• Haha 1

Thankfully, I couldn't bring myself to draft him in 15+ drafts this summer.  I grabbed Washington and Richard in a few..... Wished I would have grabbed them in more.

I'm honestly not sure what he was thinking.  My first thought was that he must not have realized that the guy he grabbed/shoved was a ref.  But, maybe he did.  Is he really that stupid?  Having lived in the greater Seattle area for a couple of years, and listening to a ton of sports talk radio, I always had the impression that Lynch didn't get enough credit (that he's a much smarter guy than most give him credit for).  After last night, I have no idea.  Pretty difficult to defend those actions, regardless of what was going on in his head.  

• Like 1

Just read the article about Lynch and Peters.  So bizarre, and so many pieces that make absolutely no sense.

So, he was trying to protect Peters from who.... his own O-Line?  :blink:

And Lynch is a "mentor" for Peters?  Good luck with that.  If Lynch's actions are those of a mentor, I'd had to see what a bad influence might do.

Not to mention the comments about Lynch being smart, and that he's going to learn from this (like he's a rookie or something).  And how does Carr feel about his #1 RB being a guy who is willing to protect the guy who basically hit him (Carr) with a late hit (and borderline cheap shot)?  

What a mess.  I honestly think that's the fastest I've ever seen Lynch run.  :lol:

• Like 1