[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trades Mckinnon for Dez (reasonable)

dougsul

Have   D Freeman and  M Gordon   but only have J Nelson  as I lost  Odell 

Need another receiver  feel like he got the better end of the trade but I traded for need.

Was this reasonable fair he did I get taken, no one else would trade with me

I think that's fair.  Dez is solid and Latavius is still getting 3 touches to McKinnon's 4. With the latter's fumbling issues, McKinnon's numbers could come back to earth soon and Murray could reverse those touch numbers.  I have McKinnon and am concerned about that. 

Yea I actually think this is a really good trade for you.

McKinnon has only had 2 solid games this year, has fumbling issues, and Murray is still getting a good amount of touches.  Meanwhile Dez is the undoubted WR1 in Dallas and already has 3 TDs.  Dez does have a couple of bad matchups the rest of the way (WAS, WAS, NYG, DEN), but he's also got some good ones (KC, Philly, SF, LAC). He'll be a top 10-15 WR if he's healthy. 

Yeah i agree. you def came out on top with the trade. Dez will start going off soon. Mckinnon doesnt have a history like Dez. Last season when Mckinnon got to start for  a couple games, he did not look good at all. Im suprised Mckinnon had 2 great back to back games this year.

Edited by straightouttacoughlin