[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help improving my team..?

yogi36

I'm in a deep roster, 12 man league. It's in a very active league, and I've taken advantage of injuries and waivers I have picked up via trades(I've been very lucky and aced a few of my waiver pick-ups). I like my team, but I don't trust M.Ryan this year. If he doesn't perform this week against that awful Patriots secondary, he's gone. I like Prescott, I feel like I could trade for him. I'm also thinking of trading one of my RB's and a one of my WR (like Baldwin) for a Evans or Green type. Think i'd be worth it? Or should I stick with my team? Here's my squad:

QB: Ryan

WR: D.Thomas

Baldwin

M.Thomas

Diggs

Pryor 

Snead

Smith-Schuster

Humpries

RB: Hunt

Gurley

Fourtnette

Zeke

Prosise 

TE: Gronk

Def: Chiefs 

Lions

So - you’re starting 2 RBs/2WRs and a flex? You’re really strong at RB, but you may lose Zeke next week. I’d hold onto your RBs unless someone will pay a premium for Zeke. If his suspension ends up getting tossed or postponed further, then I’d trade an RB straight up for a premium WR. 

In the meantime, if someone would give you a great WR for Baldwin/Thomas(or any combo of two) I’d do it. Just my two cents

23 minutes ago, phinsfan44 said:

So - you’re starting 2 RBs/2WRs and a flex? You’re really strong at RB, but you may lose Zeke next week. I’d hold onto your RBs unless someone will pay a premium for Zeke. If his suspension ends up getting tossed or postponed further, then I’d trade an RB straight up for a premium WR. 

In the meantime, if someone would give you a great WR for Baldwin/Thomas(or any combo of two) I’d do it. Just my two cents

Sorry. I should’ve explained that. My league looks like this every week. 

QB 

WR x3 

RB x2

TE 

RB/WR flex 

WR/TE Flex 

RB/WR/TE flex

Def. 

11 starters every week. 

I usually go more heavy at WR, but I’m going to use Zeke while I got him. But Diggs is out. So my lineup will look like this: 

QB: Ryan

RB: Hunt

Gurley

WR: Baldwin

D. Thomas 

M. Thomas 

TE: Gronk

RB/WR: Fournette 

WR/TE: Pryor or Diggs( I think he’s ruled out though)

RB/WR/TE: Zeke. 

Def: Chiefs or lions. 

Edited by yogi36

Well, I’m on my way out the door in a few, but at first glance I’d say you’re fine even without Zeke. If you can get an AJ Green or someone like that for two average WRs/RBs, then do it. Otherwise I’d say just stand pat instead of changing for the sake of change

1 hour ago, phinsfan44 said:

Well, I’m on my way out the door in a few, but at first glance I’d say you’re fine even without Zeke. If you can get an AJ Green or someone like that for two average WRs/RBs, then do it. Otherwise I’d say just stand pat instead of changing for the sake of change

Ya, I'll probably stand pat right now. Unless Ryan plays average. If Zeke's suspension keeps getting pushed back, I'll eventually trade one of my RB's. I'll have a monopoly of the best RB's outside of Bell.