[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Defense for rest of year

rala64

Someone dropped Denver D. I currently have Buffalo. Do I grab Denver for rest of year? Also see Carolina, and Detroit on wire. Looking at playoff schedule and rest of year not sure who to go with with. I have no room on bench to keep 2.

I like Detroit. I just picked them up in both of my leagues. Here is their remaining schedule: 

Steelers

Packers

Browns

Bears

Vikings 

Ravens

Buccs

Bears

Bengals

Packers

Now things can change, but as of now, the Packers, Bears, Ravens, Bengals, don't have scary offenses. Even the Vikings aren't the most scary, depending on their injuries. 

You should always be open to streaming your defenses based on matchup. Whether that means rostering 2 good defenses and mixing and matching or dropping a defense if it's a bad matchup. Almost no defense is good enough right now to just play through a bad matchup.

I think Denver and Buffalo are better Ds, but I'd grab Denver and Lions based on ROS. Lions D are basically TD dependent and they don't hold opposing teams to low amounts of yards or points, but are good against bad opponents. Denver is really elite.

Edited by shnugen27