[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The best problem to have, which WR to bench?

kylewolfe25

So, I have a problem for Week 7. It's a good problem to have, but a problem nonetheless. I have four solid WRs, but only three spots (two regular WR spots and a flex). I am in a 10-man, non-ppr league. Let me know who I should neglect and leave on my bench between the below choices:

Jordy Nelson (sans Rodgers) vs NO

Larry Fitzgerald vs LAR

Chris Hogan vs ATL

Dez Bryant vs SF

Help!

Definitely play Dez.

It's tough between the other 3. I'd probably bench Hogan because he has the most variation in week to week scoring.

Fitz is against a solid Rams secondary but he's the undoubted WR1 there and has TDs in 3 of his last 4.

Jordy is obviously without Rodgers but he's getting most of his targets on short routes anyway and I'd imagine Packers still put up points against a weak Saints secondary. 

I think either Hogan or Jordy is justifiable.

Edited by shnugen27

29 minutes ago, straightouttacoughlin said:

Lol this is the worst problem to have.. I always hated when I was stacked with to many good players for one position.

I would probably start Dez Bryant, Chris hogan, then Larry Fitzgerald. Just cuz its tough to say how well Jordy will do without A-rod.

I'm so used to having awesome RBs and mediocre WRs it's very different for me. I have struggled with this one all week, so you may be right, it might be the worst kind of problem.