[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best fantasy player so far

Roughrider401

I may be a little biased, but I'd say between Hunt and Watson. Hunt has almost the same number of yards rushing as Brown has receiving and Hunt has more total TDs than Brown. Watson has really lit up and has hardly thrown the ball away or dropped it. I'm not saying Brown isn't doing good, because he is. But best player so far??? No. I can't agree.

1 minute ago, LuckyBub said:

I may be a little biased, but I'd say between Hunt and Watson. Hunt has almost the same number of yards rushing as Brown has receiving and Hunt has more total TDs than Brown. Watson has really lit up and has hardly thrown the ball away or dropped it. I'm not saying Brown isn't doing good, because he is. But best player so far??? No. I can't agree.

You could add Brady to the mix here.

I'm going to put his name in here bc he never gets any love and this year he most definitely deserves it:

Alex Smith 

He's really stepped up his game this year. Yes, having an explosive Kareem Hunt has helped, but Smith has completed 73% of his passes. Not all of them are going to Hunt lol. 73% is pretty damn good through 7 games, especially when he's mixing shots down the field WAY more frequently this year than I've ever seen from him.

1,979 passing yards 15 passing TD ZERO INT

121 rushing yards 1 rushing TD

I'm not sure what his total points are in comparison to others such as Hunt, Watson, Gurley, and Brown (all mentioned previously), so I don't know if he's "the best" in that regard but he's been extremely valuable. 

Edit: 73% is through 6 games. He was 70% in game 7... I don't feel like doing the math.

Edited by oG1KeNoBi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

I'm going to put his name in here bc he never gets any love and this year he most definitely deserves it:

Alex Smith 

He's really stepped up his game this year. Yes, having an explosive Kareem Hunt has helped, but Smith has completed 73% of his passes. Not all of them are going to Hunt lol. 73% is pretty damn good through 7 games, especially when he's mixing shots down the field WAY more frequently this year than I've ever seen from him.

1,979 passing yards 15 passing TD ZERO INT

121 rushing yards 1 rushing TD

I'm not sure what his total points are in comparison to others such as Hunt, Watson, Gurley, and Brown (all mentioned previously), so I don't know if he's "the best" in that regard but he's been extremely valuable. 

His name deserves to be here. There can be a difference between best and most valuable fantasy player.

• Like 1

for qb you have to look at smith, dak, rodgers, and wentz

rb: gurley (grossly exceeded expectations), bell (getting back into form), zeke, hunt (was top choice, but leveled off the past 3 weeks...plus this was a little ff lottery as ware went down early)

wr: brown, hopkins, diggs, evans, aj

te:  ertz exceeding expectations, kelce (i thought he would be #1)

Throwing in a different view on this...

Wentz.

For where I got him, which is the waiver wire in week 2, he is by far the MVP of my team. As for the best player, gotta give him just a little props to be sure. All the others mentioned have merit no doubt. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2017 at 6:11 AM, Roughrider401 said:

Who do you guys think is doing the best so far and most valuable ? My vote would be Antonio Brown

Zach Ertz has to be considered - being the number 1 TE by 20 FPts is okay, but he was being drafted in the 5th/6th round. That's ridiculous value

• Like 1

Hunt for me. Picked him up for $2 in my Dynasty draft (rookies and people who got  too expensive to carry)

In comparison Fournette went for $27, McCaffrey $25, Mixon for $18 and Cook for $12. So $2 for Hunt who is doing better than all of them was a steal.

Hunt is the best fantasy player so far hands down...Andy Reid's offense sets him up for a great 2nd half of the season as well. Will Fuller missed the first few games, but his points/per game ratio is  ridiculous as well. Fuller is my waiver pick up of the year. Watson was drafted in every league that I was in, wish I played in some of yall's leagues!

18 minutes ago, dope man said:

Hunt is the best fantasy player so far hands down...Andy Reid's offense sets him up for a great 2nd half of the season as well. Will Fuller missed the first few games, but his points/per game ratio is  ridiculous as well. Fuller is my waiver pick up of the year. Watson was drafted in every league that I was in, wish I played in some of yall's leagues!

If Watson was drafted in every one of your leagues, you either play in like 14 man 2 QB leagues, or have 12 bench spots.

• Like 1