[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know... another Zeke post ๐Ÿ˜’

oG1KeNoBi

Is Rod Smith a legitimate starting RB for the Cowboys if/when Zeke is suspended? It could be why McFadden has been a healthy scratch this whole time. Or his carries at the end of the game could just be to see what the Cowboys have in him.ย 

ย 

I know many are tired of thisย whole situation, but ย I'm asking mainly to see if McFadden is even worth rostering at this point. If I drop him, he'll surely get picked up by someone. Thanks.

Where I have him, I'm decidedly thin at RB and WR.ย  When/if Zeke misses his first game, I probably will start both Morris and McFadden.ย  Together, they might capture his value.ย  Otherwise, I'd be plugging in turds like Mack, Cohen, and Sammy Watkins.

45 minutes ago, tylcook13 said:

If the suspension is pushed to next year will DMC still be with Dallas in this position?ย 

ย 

Good point. I guess I was referring to the situation of a redraft league and that the suspension would take place either right before of right after week 8.