[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Received following Trade offer: Fournette/Agholor/Cooper

STLBALLER

I received the following trade offer...I don't think it's even close to something I would consider, but

want someone else's take.

I would receive:  Fournette/Agholor/Cooper

I would give: L. Bell/T. Hill

Current Roster:

C. Wentz, J. Winston    
L. Bell, J. McKinnon, Rob Kelley, A. Abdullah, A. Jones, L. Miller, D. Murrayy  
T. Hill, J. Nelson, M. Thomas, K. Allen, S. Diggs, C. Hogan 

Seems like they are sell on Agholor and Coopers recent success, Agholor has been ok though.  

I don't think I give Bell,.. and I think you have a very good team especially the WR's, I think Cooper could turn it around but MT/Allen/Jordy/Diggs/Hogan that's very solid.  

Fournette's a beast so is Bell.. we'll see when Fournette comes back from this injury and if he can sustain his production later in the year, rookies tend to hit a wall... he doesn't seem like a dude that would but still NFL grind is different than college mos def.  Should they come up with a trade but not include Bell it would be possible.

I think it's going to be tough to find a trade where you feel like you are upgrading anything. Fournette is good but Bell is better, and Algohor would just be sitting on the end of your bench. Cooper isn't going to start over Thomas or Hill or Allen until he shows a little consistency...I thin you're good with what you got

No that is not helpful at all.

Here is your starting lineup:

QB: Wentz

RB1: Bell

RB2: McKinnon or Murray

WR1: Thomas

WR2: Hill

Flex: Nelson or Allen or Hogan

In order to trade Bell, you need to improve in 2 of these categories.  Considering your lineup, you can do this in two ways:

1) Get an RB1 (Zeke - if not sspd, Fournette, Hunt, Gurley) and top of the line WR1 (AB, Julio, AJ, Evans) back in the deal.

2) Get an RB1 (Zeke - if not sspd, Fournette, Hunt, Gurley) and a better RB2 in the deal (any top 10-12 RB).

If the trade does not satisfy (1) or (2), then do not take the deal.  Cooper and Agholor are both bench players for you considering your strength at WR. They are useless to you and certainly not worth you trading arguably the best RB1 in the game.

Edited by shnugen27