[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Winston or Taylor

hayduke2005

12 team ppr

i'd like to improve a slot at either WR or RB (both could use a little help).  Currently sitting at 5-2 (assuming my 64 point lead with Ertz going tonight vs his Elliott holds up) but my roster (below) is a bit weak.

I picked up Tyrod Taylor as a streamer this week as i liked his matchup and thought Winston's shoulder might slow him more than it did... and am tempted to keep him as i like his schedule better than Winston's the rest of the way.

Do you think i could (and do you think i should) sell Winston coming off his hot week for a WR or RB.  One GM has Hundley only and has Doug Martin, CJ Anderson, Abdullah and Coleman as well as Thielen, Cooks, Crabtree and Baldwin. 

Winston for Martin?  For Crabtree?  

Winston and Bryant for both?

QB: Tyrod Taylor, Jameis Winston, Carson Palmer

RB: Gurley, Ivory, Forte and David Johnson (IR)

WR: Tyreek Hill, Dez Bryant, Desean Jackson and Martavis Bryant

TE: Ertz

K: Tavexxhio

D: Jags

I'd like to find a way to strengthen either a WR or RB spot and i like Taylor's schedule better than Winston's down the stretch.  Would do you think i might 

How is the waiver wire looking at qb? In my 10 team league Winston is available so obviously he has very low value, but if you don’t have many options at qb in your league he is probably desperate. I would take Martin, CJ or any of those wr’s for Winston if I were you. I would start with your favorite and work your way down if he doesn’t budge.

would you mind answering mine? 

Edited by dugtoni