[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pissed I'm 2-5!!

chiefswarpath

12 team ppr. Horrible luck this year with injuries and pts against. I'm high points right now at 2-5. I have 200 more pts than 1st place team. FML!! Collected ww backs because i felt weak at rb after draft. Here is my roster talk me off the ledge! At 2-5 I feel like I have one of the top teams in the league.

QB

Matt Stafford

Phillip Rivers

RB 

Kareem Hunt

Alvin Kamara

Derrick Henry

McFadden & Morris

Matt Breida

Charkandrick West (Hunt cuff)

WR

Antonio Brown

Doug Baldwin

Larry Fitzgerald

TY Hilton

TE (Drafted Olsen so streaming)

Austin Hooper 

Not sure exactly what you want to hear. If you have 200 more points than 1st place and are 2-5, then that's just hard to believe. Posts screen shots so we know you're not full of sh*t lol. If it's true, then you're right, that's horrible luck. 

You can definitely try and improve your QB and TE.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Not sure exactly what you want to hear. If you have 200 more points than 1st place and are 2-5, then that's just hard to believe. Posts screen shots so we know you're not full of sh*t lol. If it's true, then you're right, that's horrible luck. 

You can definitely try and improve your QB and TE.

Not sure what i want to hear either....First place team has lowest pts against I have highest. I have lost 2 wks scoring 2nd high pts in league playing high pts for week. Two weeks in a row I have lost by less than 10 pts. I have been trying to trade TY or Fitz for a decent TE with no takers. Offered TY for Engram a wk ago and was shot down.

46 minutes ago, chiefswarpath said:

12 team ppr. Horrible luck this year with injuries and pts against. I'm high points right now at 2-5. I have 200 more pts than 1st place team. FML!! Collected ww backs because i felt weak at rb after draft. Here is my roster talk me off the ledge! At 2-5 I feel like I have one of the top teams in the league.

QB

Matt Stafford

Phillip Rivers

RB 

Kareem Hunt

Alvin Kamara

Derrick Henry

McFadden & Morris

Matt Breida

Charkandrick West (Hunt cuff)

WR

Antonio Brown

Doug Baldwin

Larry Fitzgerald

TY Hilton

TE (Drafted Olsen so streaming)

Austin Hooper 

You're not alone. Everyone gets unlucky sometimes, due to injury or significant under-performance or very tough opponents. I was in the playoffs for a while in the beginning and then I was in the dumps for several seasons. This year, I'm at the top (both W-L and total points). Also, the season is still relatively young yet. Your team could all of a sudden turn it around and you could end up in the top 3 or 5.

it's tough when you score big, but get beat by the highest scoring team that week.

while others happen to score low and still win getting matched up with the lowest scoring team that week.

bye weeks and injuries are usually the main reasons, then just bad luck also.

If you're the highest scoring team and have a good well balanced team things are bound to turn around, you won't play the highest score that often. You also don't appear to be decimated by injuries so your season isn't over. Keep looking for a TE or stream them.

Don't panic, or give up.

PS  Rule changes and all that are nice, but do nothing to address your concern now. Always seems to turn to that in many discussions on the Huddle :"Why not use my rules, they're the best and solve all your problems".   Love the silly "do you still keep score by hand using USA Today", just because people don't use their rules.

• Like 1

Happened to me more than once. I’ve missed the playoffs multiple times while being the highest scoring team in the league. There is nothing you can do accept stay the course and eventually your team will start winning games.

This year In one of my 10 team ppr leagues I was the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and in last place at 1-4. Now I’m still the 2nd highest scoring team and sitting at 3-4. Like I said stay the course and it should come around

Edited by Finn5033

The season is only half over. Are you withholding the fact that the guy in 1st has gotten lucky and you may be up 200 total points on him but your really only up like 35 on the rest of the top 5 teams? Because its a little tough to believe your up by 200 on the entire league and 2-5. If so I apologize and just keep setting your lineup, ithings will turn around and all you have to do is make the playoffs