[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We picked the wrong week!!! Damn it!!!

LuckyBub

2 hours ago, Big Country said:

How did your team put up two different scores?

This was 2 (separate) weeks in a row. I think week 3 is when I scored 114 and week 4 I scored 91. My opponents' scores are on the right. Mine are on the left.

Edited by LuckyBub
Additional comments.

1 hour ago, LuckyBub said:

This was 2 (separate) weeks in a row. I think week 3 is when I scored 114 and week 4 I scored 91. My opponents' scores are on the right. Mine are on the left.

I thought the og post was clear...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, LuckyBub said:

I'm not allowed to express disappointment? A lot of other people do. I know I can't win every week (at least not this year).

Most people on this message board are hugh whiners.  But bragging is what most people find annoying.  Personally, I find the whole "woe is me" whining more annoying than braggadociousness.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

Most people on this message board are hugh whiners.  But bragging is what most people find annoying.  Personally, I find the whole "woe is me" whining more annoying than braggadociousness.

Yeah. It's likely they are jealous of my success. I'm sure (or I think) they've had good seasons. For them to try to shut me up after many of them have whined or bragged themselves is rather laughable. Not to mention, they are hypocrites when they say I can't brag or whine when they do it themselves. It's both funny and not funny at the same time.