[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dede Westbrook?

NYpkBLUE22

definitley....in fact if i was in a different position roster wise id add him now....if you have a spot you feel is a complete waste/dead weight id take a shot......i was high on him coming into the preseason and then he exploded in preaseason action and i was real high on him......too bad hes getting such a late start and really it ruined a chance for him to establish himself early as a guy the need to get the ball....obviously this is a team that wants to pound the ball and can play good defense...so its not a recipe for a ton of targets....but this guy is explosive and is capable of making big plays....theres always the chance that hes so far behind and they wont involve him much because he hasnt been available....at the same time this is a team looking to make a push for the playoffs/division....hes better than the others guys there IMO and could be a spark for them

Lee is a bad fit for No. 1 WR duties on our offense. He blew up in preseason but that's preseason... but definitely worth keeping an eye on. Not sure I'd trust any wide receiver not named Allen Robinson on the Jaguars with Bortles at the helm but if you got the bench space might as well stash him. For what its worth hes a closer match to Robinson than any of our other receivers. If Doctson is available I'd be giving him a long look though.

Edited by Inziladun

Fantasy guys were talking him up on Sirius yesterday.  Comment was he excelled against second teamers during preseason is not a negative...it's what talented players are supposed to do, and he was recommended as a speculative add who could produce during the FF playoffs.  After my requisite spate of injuries this week, I should have a spot or two to add him.

Edited by CowboysDiehard