[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fan Duel & The Huddle Projections

onefastgsxr

So, has anyone had success using the projections for individual players using the Fan Duel selection? I've been playing for 5 weeks straight and have won probably 95% of the contests I've entered in...  Just wondering who else has had luck or trouble using that tactic?

I would tend to agree, but I'm playing in the intermediate games for  $10a piece in the 50/50 contests.  You only need to come in the top 50% to virtually double your money and it's been lights out the last 5 weeks....  whoever is creating those projections made my month!!!

I got my clock cleaned on draftkings two weeks ago on a mix of 5 five dollar contests.  I almost punched out my stake, because that's how the couple trips through FD and DK went for me last year.  By chance last week, I was listening to Fantasy Gurus on Sirius, and they mentioned 'casual' games on DK.  I though 'ok'....didn't know they kept the sharks out of those based on participation rates and winnings.  I entered a $10 triple up and a 4 dollar game with 150 players.  I actually won that one (placed first...turned $4 into 50) and placed 4th in the triple up.  I didn't use the huddle projections exclusively, instead relying more on what I heard on sirius, but I did want to point out that there are options for people who are not sharks. 

I laid out the $$$ for Elliott, Julio Jones, and Cooks, then stacked Wentz and Agholor.  Filled in with Henry at TE, flex was a punt.  I gambled that most people would be stacking on the sunday night game at QB, and went Monday instead.  Same lineup both games...only played the afternoon thru Monday night slot (skipped the morning games).  Where the huddle advice helped was in  opening my thinking to alternative options that were not 'high risk' to avoid the herd.

Anyway, I'll keep playing the casuals until they kick me out of them :)  If you've been busted in the normal games, you can step down and maybe win something.

4 minutes ago, onefastgsxr said:

Yes! I use the intermediate.  We had very similar lineups.  I've entered in roughly 15 $10 contests a week and have done very well.  Guess I paid for the huddle site for life...  haha. Continued good luck to you!

Solid weekend of work, right there!  Keep it going!

I put in $50 to start out the year. First weekend this month I won $25 off $12. Next weekend $104 off $25 followed by $326 off $79. Unfortunately the story didn’t end there. Last weekend I played in over 30 tournaments and only won in two. I still have house money but I should’ve held back a little last week.

i play in some feature games and some multipliers. Mostly the quadruple winner. That $250 win off $50 felt pretty good at the time. You have to finish top 8 out of 45 or so. There were plenty of players with stars next to their names for those though.

Edited by MikesVikes