[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami getting what it deserves!

Go Bears

10 hours ago, Go Bears said:

Stinking dirty rotten nasty filthy representation of NFL AND A LOSS!!

I love it!  Go Ravens!  Get that shutout! 

Miami #47 & #93 should both be suspended 2 games and fined  $50K each!!

You all agree or disagree?

Well i'd expect a Bears fan to know about cheap shots 

5 hours ago, BrockStaysHigh said:

If suh gets suspended then so does the fatass that slamed alonso. Kiko has never been dirty in the past. Think everyone needs to chill a lil

Suh is a punk with a history of dirty play, using your hands on somebody who is using words on you is another punk move.

The guy that slammed Alonso was responding to his QB being head hunted, if he knew Alonso wasn't getting ejected he probably beats his ass too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dougsul said:

It does not matter what he was responding to, they should have flagged him as well.  late or un-necessary roughness is a penalty no matter the reason.  No matter how you justify it a flag should be thrown.  

I get what you're saying, I thought about this last night as well.  I look at it as the refs acknowledging that the initial hit on Flacco was dirty (or at the very least looked really bad) and did not want an offsetting penalty situation, particularly if they weren't ejecting 47.  Offsetting penalties may have inflamed the Ravens bench even more, and the game may have gotten out of hand in short order.

I didn't think the hit on Flacco was terrible.  He was running hard and slid very abruptly.  Granted Alonso probably could have backed off a little, but there wasn't much time to react.  

There should have been a penalty on the Ravens player as well.