[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Midway Point- Sell High By Low

Gourdeau

6 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Date with the Jags and Steelers in Weeks 14 and 15

The Texans play the Jags and Steelers in weeks 15 and 16.  They also play the Seahawks this week and the Ravens week 12.  Those are the 4 defenses that quarterbacks have scored the fewest fantasy points against.  I've been trying to trade Deshaun on the one team that I own him but my asking price is still high even with that upcoming schedule.  I should probably lower my asking price but it's hard to trade away a player who is pretty much individually winning games for me.

Yeah, I've been thinking about trading Hopkins recently, tough second half of the season and the players seem pretty upset with their owner. I don't know if that frustration will translate to the field, but he's definitely a sell high candidate.

13 hours ago, XFlash said:

I wish I had guts to trade Watson, but being I'm partial keeper, I plan to keep him as one of my offense players.

I tried hard to sell both Watson and Hopkins this week... didnt happen and needless to say they are now off the market.. To do that in Seattle, amazing

16 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

I tried hard to sell both Watson and Hopkins this week... didnt happen and needless to say they are now off the market.. To do that in Seattle, amazing

I wish I had your luck. I sold Hopkins and Kamara for A. Brown. Overall, I can't be upset with who I got back, but it stung a little to see those stats build up.

I have Wilson and Watson.  I need to trade Watson as I think he has higher trade value.   Who on the running back side would be equal value,  Maybe Fournette  a Melvin Gordon don't see a Gurley  Bell or hunt owner making that trade.

19 minutes ago, dougsul said:

I have Wilson and Watson.  I need to trade Watson as I think he has higher trade value.   Who on the running back side would be equal value,  Maybe Fournette  a Melvin Gordon don't see a Gurley  Bell or hunt owner making that trade.

Unless the league is set up for 6pt TDs or I’m loaded at RB I would rather stream QBs than deal one of those 3 regardless of how good the QB has been. IMHO

1 hour ago, tylcook13 said:

Now is the ultimate high for Watson. Unless it's a keeper/dynasty. This kid is for real

People would be insane to sell him right now.  He's proved he's matchup BULLET proof.  For all the naysayers that thought this would be his most difficult test, and say a lot about the rest of his season moving forward....i hope this proves what it's going to look like.  He also made NFL history today:

Edited by kdko

14 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Id keep Watson but that's for the Advice forum, after that performance on the in Seattle, he's matchup proof

For sure, this game at SEA seals it.

Many were not sure how much to trust a rookie no matter how previous games went, to go into SEA and Legion of Boom and not only score, but score multiple TDs against the SEA secondary and 400+ yds.

He is my starter ROS!!!!

10 hours ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

Related to Watson, is Will Fuller the ultimate sell high now or will he continue to be a TD monster off less targets?

No, i'd enjoy the ride on that as well.  Defenses aren't going to sell out on him with Hopkins and Miller, and he'll continue to take the top off defenses easy as he's one of the fastest men in the NFL.