[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who needs what tonight?

jamesplante11

Whatever my Lions DEF can muster up tonight, as well as Hunt tomorrow night in order to extend my point total even further than the rest of the league. I have this week's match-up in the bag. 21 point lead with Det tonight and Hunt tomorrow night against CJ Anderson tomorrow night. Unless CJ Anderson goes crazy and Hunt gets hurt early, I shouldn't have anything to worry about. Now, I'm a 2 game lead in first and can clinch the playoffs next week (with a win along with the help from 3 other teams).

15 minutes ago, LuckyBub said:

Whatever my Lions DEF can muster up tonight, as well as Hunt tomorrow night in order to extend my point total even further than the rest of the league. I have this week's match-up in the bag. 21 point lead with Det tonight and Hunt tomorrow night against CJ Anderson tomorrow night. Unless CJ Anderson goes crazy and Hunt gets hurt early, I shouldn't have anything to worry about. Now, I'm a 2 game lead in first and can clinch the playoffs next week (with a win along with the help from 3 other teams).

This is how you lose weeks...never talk about how safe you are until it’s over!

Edited by jamesplante11

Up 100 facing Smith, Kelce, Hunt, and Hill in a PPR.  Absolutely do not need Smith to go full Wilson tonight.  Gotta go dig that old Welker jersey out of my closet...GO BRONCOS!

Other money league, I've sewn up the W and am now sweating the outcome of Zeke's hearing.

Need lots of Alex Smith, D. Thomas, and Butker in a few leagues where it matters.  I think I"m facing Hunt in just about every one of those leagues, so hopefully the Broncos D comes to play.  :unsure:

Mixed bag (have them in some, facing in others) on Siemian, Kelce, McManus, and Sorenson (DB).  

19 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

11pts or less from CJ Anderson. That's not asking for much is it? 

Never know which CJ is gonna show up.  The one that scores 30 points, or 0.  I'm thinking it's closer to the latter tonight.

I need Siemian to throw for less than 50 yards, and several interceptions, with an added fumble or two....or for Jeff Gilooly to visit him in the tunnel before the game.

In another league, I need a big game by Hunt and nothing from Kelce.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kdko said:

Never know which CJ is gonna show up.  The one that scores 30 points, or 0.  I'm thinking it's closer to the latter tonight.

I hope so. I'm on the verge of being 8-0 in my BoTH IDP Dynasty. 7-1 is a fabulous start though. I'm not complaining. Amazing how sobriety can affect your FF life as well lol.