[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any News On Zeke Hearing?

kevin81mvp

There was also a comment by Jay glazer on the Fox post game that seemed to indicate he was under the impression it was more likely than not that zeke would win this appeal and play out the source. Im trying to find a tweet or something to qualify that 

1 minute ago, Shorttynaz said:

Heres a link...   http://bfy.tw/ElLD

Wheeeeoooo Wheeeeeoo ...wheeeeoo ...alright young man pull it over....using google too late is a mistabona ..I'm gonna have to call you out on the ff forums...sorry pal . You should know better at this point in your life. I hope you'll adjust your ways to fit forum life as it is egrigious to continue on as you see fit. 

• Haha 1

I've already shared my opinion. He's not going to serve his suspension this year.  Problem with all this is the Cowboys are not going to go very deep into the playoffs. What's going to happen is the six-game suspension will be enforced just like it was to Tom Brady last year and what's going to happen? Zeke is going to put his teams 1st half the season success in jeopardy because he refused to serve his suspension this year when the team was going nowhere anyway.   Serve your suspension. Get a draft pick three or four spots higher then where you currently will with another win or two. Boneheads

2 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

I've already shared my opinion. He's not going to serve his suspension this year.  Problem with all this is the Cowboys are not going to go very deep into the playoffs. What's going to happen is the six-game suspension will be enforced just like it was to Tom Brady last year and what's going to happen? Zeke is going to put his teams 1st half the season success in jeopardy because he refused to serve his suspension this year when the team was going nowhere anyway.   Serve your suspension. Get a draft pick three or four spots higher then where you currently will with another win or two. Boneheads

SOURCE??????

5 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Hey, if the Cowboys make it to the next week in the playoffs it would be a new and exciting development for the franchise.

25 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

Wheeeeoooo Wheeeeeoo ...wheeeeoo ...alright young man pull it over....using google too late is a mistabona ..I'm gonna have to call you out on the ff forums...sorry pal . You should know better at this point in your life. I hope you'll adjust your ways to fit forum life as it is egrigious to continue on as you see fit. 

Speaking of calling someone out, surely you see the irony in the egregious misspelling of egregious.

• Thanks 1

yeah thanx ste...uh ...fast doc ..I type faster than i think..or vice versa ....who cares??? you I guess and 1% of the population congrats on being perfect...God bless you and your spelling powers ...I shudder to think of life without you.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Just because he was suspended then not suspended, then suspended again and then not suspended again and now he's suspended for a 3rd time.  I'm waiting for the report to come out that's he's unsuspended for the 3rd time

I think all the so-called judges or whoevers need to be suspended. lol @ this cluster