[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any News On Zeke Hearing?

kevin81mvp

What this judge basically is saying is...Yes Elliot you probably did get screwed, but your union basically agreed to these unfair situations you and your union members are facing. And thats basically 100% correct. Players got greedy and went for the money. And basically became hostage to unfair situations by a organization who is going to do what they want with your bodies and lives. You signed the CBA, so you made your bed and now you have to lay in it.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, whomper said:

Honestly , enough already . Just eat the 6 games and move on with this crap already .

I think Jerry Jones is actually scared how much trouble he can get in for 6 extra weeks not playing football. Every time the kid isn't around football he gets himself into some sort of trouble

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, boltnlava said:

yeah thanx ste...uh ...fast doc ..I type faster than i think..or vice versa ....who cares??? you I guess and 1% of the population congrats on being perfect...God bless you and your spelling powers ...I shudder to think of life without you.

Dude, you made an egregious spelling mistake by misspelling egregious in a comment in which you stated you were calling someone out. Surely you can appreciate the humor in that. And I'm not perfect, just better than most. Except in FF, where I have excelled at playing guys on their worst days. 

Now, I need to figure out what to do since I gambled and apparently now lost in drafting Elliott. 

And do we know each other? Or was calling me Ste... an allusion to someone else? 

Edited by 1fastdoc
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Dude, you made an egregious spelling mistake by misspelling egregious in a comment in which you stated you were calling someone out. Surely you can appreciate the humor in that. And I'm not perfect, just better than most. Except in FF, where I have excelled at playing guys on their worst days.

Now, I need to figure out what to do since I gambled and apparently now lost in drafting Elliott.

And do we know each other? Or was calling me Ste... an allusion to someone else?

He was taking a shot at me...apparently I ruffled his feathers

Elliot will keep appealing, he and Jerry are pissed at the NFL and want to prove they are right, like the BS Jones was spewing about how "Elliot has done nothing wrong", I guess he's ignoring that time he pulled the woman's shirt up (yes I know the NFL isn't punishing him for that, but it shows his character and that he clearly has done bad things ). I hope he wins his appeal, plays all year, then has to sit out 6 games in 2018 and it kills the Cowboys chance at a playoff run. I doubt they're going deep in the playoffs this year, going to have be good enough for a wild card to start with.

10 minutes ago, Tripleshot said:

I think every appeal that gets denied should add 2 more games to the original suspension. That'll put an end to all of the repeat appeals dragging this out until Zeke retires in 2027.

and the NFL should give $1 million to charity for every time they've re-filed.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

If he sits the next 6 games then he only returns for the playoffs in most my leagues. 

My main team isn't good enough to make it there without him and I don't have Alfred Morris who Jerry Jones said is the starter for now.

Link?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rbgb said:

Does anyone else feel like the NFL is a soap opera?

Tune in next week to see what happens to Zeke...

So played out. Either push it to next year or do it this year. Make a damn decision already.

Blame the media, and the fans who eat it up. Stop watching all the talking head shows that have devolved into the daily soap opera update.

If it weren't for fantasy football I would ignore even more of it, just watch the games, follow my own pathetic teams dysfunction and ignore all the drama. The local writers are even worse here, every story is full of spin and controversy.

10 minutes ago, Def. said:

Is it ok to blame the organization who investigated it forever only to be recommended by the lead investigator to not suspend and did so anyways?

They loved the column inches that deflategate got especially in the offseason when normally people wouldn't be following NFL news so this will be the new norm.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, typhus said:

What this judge basically is saying is...Yes Elliot you probably did get screwed, but your union basically agreed to these unfair situations you and your union members are facing. And thats basically 100% correct. Players got greedy and went for the money. And basically became hostage to unfair situations by a organization who is going to do what they want with your bodies and lives. You signed the CBA, so you made your bed and now you have to lay in it.

+1

Hard to just accept getting ("probably") screwed over for an agreement signed when he was 16 and not part of the union.  Can't say I blame him in the least. 

I honestly hope he appeals and this continues on...cause the NFL deserves this manure show they created.    

• Like 1

I know I said I'm passing on the Morris/DMC sweepstakes, but I'm now #1 on waivers, 2-6 and pretty much out of contention in the league, so I'm grabbing Morris. Then I'll see if I can trade him for a draft pick next year, or some keeper worthy talent now. I wasn't going to use my 3rd QB Hundley anyway, so I'll cut him lose.

Just now, stevegrab said:

I know I said I'm passing on the Morris/DMC sweepstakes, but I'm now #1 on waivers, 2-6 and pretty much out of contention in the league, so I'm grabbing Morris. Then I'll see if I can trade him for a draft pick next year, or some keeper worthy talent now. I wasn't going to use my 3rd QB Hundley anyway, so I'll cut him lose.

Or add Garoppolo?

• Like 1