[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any News On Zeke Hearing?

kevin81mvp

1 minute ago, jamesplante11 said:

Or add Garoppolo?

He wouldn't have that kind of trade value in our league, people don't need QBs that desperately. One owner lost DJ, now the Ajayi move to PHI discounts his Blount, he's starting guys like Lewis and Gore, hoping Mack, Rawls, Breida can help out later.

This is getting so outrageously ridiculous. All this does is show the world what a mockery the American Legal system really is. My lord, just end it already one way or the other.

At this point the only thing Zeke is accomplishing is screwing the Cowboys out of having him for a potential playoff run.

Edited by Alphashado
  • Like 1

Why can't they just get it over with? Or they might as well just grant him to play the rest of the season and THEN determine whether he will be suspended. It seems like they are allowing Elliot to still play and they are postponing his suspension.

On 31/10/2017 at 4:34 PM, Def. said:

Is it ok to blame the organization who investigated it forever only to be recommended by the lead investigator to not suspend and did so anyways?

FAAAAA!!!!! I traded him AlMo and DMC for Mccoy 

The issues is this. Zeke is fighting for his rights as a U.S. citizen. Just because he plays for the NFL and under the CBA doesn't mean he gives up his rights under the constitution to due process. The NFL wants to punish him for a crime that the law of the land say's he didn't is not guilty of or for lack of evidence won't be prosecuted for. Even their own investigator told the NFL they shouldn't punish Zeke because he didn't do anything.  I don't blame him for fighting for his name.

Think about the implications of this case. Anyone can accuse an NFL player for any crime and if the NFL believes it may  have happened they can ruin your career even if law enforcement says your innocent or doesn't find evidence of said crime. 

Edited by Cowboyz1

2 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

The issues is this. Zeke is fighting for his rights as a U.S. citizen. Just because he plays for the NFL and under the CBA doesn't mean he gives up his rights under the constitution to do process. The NFL wants to punish him for a crime that the law of the land say's he didn't is not guilty of or for lack of evidence won't be prosecuted for. Even their own investigator told the NFL they shouldn't punish Zeke because he didn't do anything.  I don't blame him for fighting for his name.

Think about the implications of this case. Anyone can accuse an NFL player for any crime and if the NFL believes it may  have happened they can ruin your career even if law enforcement says your innocent or doesn't find evidence of said crime. 

I understand that, but what about Bill Cosby? He was prosecuted in the court of public opinion based on the allegations (whether they were true or not) and could no longer have anything booked (stand-ups and whatnot) before the trial or what about Jesse Ventura? He said he lost his "Conspiracy Theory" show due to the allegations of Chris Kyle punching him out. I'm all for fighting rights as a US citizen and having the right to due process. But it's not fair for some people to get due process while others don't.

1 minute ago, LuckyBub said:

I understand that, but what about Bill Cosby? He was prosecuted in the court of public opinion based on the allegations (whether they were true or not) and could no longer have anything booked (stand-ups and whatnot) before the trial or what about Jesse Ventura? He said he lost his "Conspiracy Theory" show due to the allegations of Chris Kyle punching him out. I'm all for fighting rights as a US citizen and having the right to due process. But it's not fair for some people to get due process while others don't.

Well unfortunately that's the world we live in now since social media has taken over and information whether right or wrong is so easily distributed. Don't know how to change human nature.

1 minute ago, LuckyBub said:

This is apples and oranges on so many levels.