Sign in to follow this  
Brett5821

Thielen for Dak?

My QB is Winston and I don't know if I can trust him. On the other hand will Dak be the same without Zeke? My other Wr are M. Thomas, Allen, Parker, JuJu, and Watkins.

I'm not a fan of trading a talented PPR position player for a QB but I'm sure some people would say this deal works out for you.  There will definitely be more pressure on Dak to throw a lot more but defenses won't have to watch for the run as much.  I personally wouldn't do it because I don't think Dak has enough WR depth.  I have Thielen and I would trade him for like a Watson, but at this point, I doubt the Watson owner is looking to deal.

Does this owner have another QB that they play over Dak?  If so I'm offering something less than Thielen who is incredibly consistent no matter who the QB is.  

Sell high on JuJu possibly?  I could be crazy.. but it depends on his other QB.

3 minutes ago, Brett5821 said:

They have Watson and it's a standard league.

Do they have a 'don't mess with Texas' sticker on their car?  just kidding... because if so probably you ain't gett'n either QB then.. 

Thielen definitely takes a hit in Standard as he's not really a 'TD' machine.. I might be ok with this although hard to trade Thielen regardless.  

You probably have enough depth to do this.

He said Watson is his guy going forward and doesn't sound like he'll trade him. Should I still go for Dak or go for someone like Wilson or Wentz?

33 minutes ago, Brett5821 said:

He said Watson is his guy going forward and doesn't sound like he'll trade him. Should I still go for Dak or go for someone like Wilson or Wentz?

Any of those Three are awesome choices, Dak is pretty safe and his floor is pretty darn high with some upside to boot.

I'd trade Thielen in a second if i could get  Dak, particularly in a standard league.   Who's scored more points in your league between those two YTD?   I'd bet its Dak by along shot.