[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fiedorowicz, Olsen or Clay

With those 3 guys all returning in the next couple of weeks who do y’all think will have the best 2nd half of the season?

Based on matchups alone I would think Clay since he has 5 plus matchups left (NE twice, IND,MIA and NYJ) and only 2 bad matchups (NO and LAC) then 1 ehhhh against KC... but it’s looking like he’s gonna miss this week against NYJ... my concerns with Clay would be the addition of Benjamin and the fact that Tyrod is only avg 27 PA per game and has only thrown for more that 200 yards in 3 games this year... so there isn’t a whole lot of targets/rec yards to go around... 

Olsen’s matchups down the stretch are not good at all... he gets a plus matchup in his 1st game back against the NYJ but then the next 4 are NO, MIN, GB and then TB who have been the stingiest defense to TE’s... I know a healthy Olsen usually isn’t matchup dependent but will he be 100%? With the loss of Benjamin does he get even more targets then before or less with the emergence of McCaffrey and Funchess?

Only reason I have Fiedorowicz on this list is because the Texans have become arguably the most explosive offense in the NFL... I know Ryan Griffin hasn’t been consistently lighting the scoreboard up but he has had some solid games... CJ is a better talent than Griffin so does CJ become one of Watson’s weapons of choice?

What do y’all think?