[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fournette inactive

Big John

• Big John changed the title to Fournette inactive

Good God.  I'm forced to play Goodwin as my WR3 and Drake was my flex.  lol.   Now Drake is upgraded to RB2 and it looks like Allen is back on my roster.  Going to be an ass beating this week.

16 minutes ago, Riffraff said:

Team photo, plus team meeting, plus a therapy session (for an injured guy that's huge). But he did make time to attend LSU's game yesterday.

How'd he attend that game and not violate curfew for Saturday night? Or don't the Jags have a curfew night before games? Wasn't it a night game, 8PM start in Tuscaloosa, which even by plane is going to be multiple hours?

I recall years ago when Browns WR Braylon Edwards wanted to go see a college game, think it was his alma mater Michigan vs. OSU and his coach said he'd prefer he didn't go, he still did. But that was a day game end he was going to be back that night, for Browns game in Cleveland Sunday.

2 hours ago, Inziladun said:

Yeldon time.

Did the same.  And had Fournette made his prediction I'd likely have won this week.

Instead Yeldon is a dud.  What's worse is that I dropped Allen for him.  As I was typing he just scored a touchdown.  

The Fantasy Gods hate me.  

2 hours ago, Riffraff said:

Team photo, plus team meeting, plus a therapy session (for an injured guy that's huge). But he did make time to attend LSU's game yesterday.

Wow I didn't know about the meeting and the therapy session.

Hey Mr. Fournette, the Jags are 2-0 without you.