[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ Green ejected

Montana is da Man

11 minutes ago, Rbgb said:

It seemed like Ramsey was the one who started it. He pushed him to the ground which was out of line for what Green did to him which was just a slight shove.

He cost me the game. Lost by 8 pts.

Dont think either one of them care about your fantasy football team - just a hunch though.  And while Ramsey did start it, he should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct.  Green was out of line in his retaliation.  Was it warranted?  Eh - that's up for debate.  But he put the dude in a chokehold, threw him to the ground by his neck, then started punching him.  So yeah - he deserved the ejection and likely a looming suspension as well.  I'm honestly not sure why Ramsey was ejected - unless he threw punches where the camera couldn't catch them.  Regardless, that was a trade of players that heavily favored Jacksonville. 

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

Dont think either one of them care about your fantasy football team - just a hunch though.  And while Ramsey did start it, he should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct.  Green was out of line in his retaliation.  Was it warranted?  Eh - that's up for debate.  But he put the dude in a chokehold, threw him to the ground by his neck, then started punching him.  So yeah - he deserved the ejection and likely a looming suspension as well.  I'm honestly not sure why Ramsey was ejected - unless he threw punches where the camera couldn't catch them.  Regardless, that was a trade of players that heavily favored Jacksonville. 

Ramsey has a history of talking smack. He started stuff with Steve Smith and talked about Aaron Rodgers, BUT he did not deserve to be ejected. I've also never seen AJ snap like that. Either way, AJ has a fine and suspension coming. I might trade for him now. :)

2 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

I missed where I said they did care? Or you cared. OR anyone cared. I was just chatting. My bad. I'll check with you next time I say anything and you can let me know if anyone cares?

AJ was way out of line, but i'm sure he doesn't care what I or anyone thinks of how he handled that situation. He will most def. get suspended a game for that.

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

Ramsey has a history of talking smack. He started stuff with Steve Smith and talked about Aaron Rodgers, BUT he did not deserve to be ejected. I've also never seen AJ snap like that. Either way, AJ has a fine and suspension coming. I might trade for him now. :)

His cage definitely got rattled. Best cornerbacks in the league

2 hours ago, Def. said:

I don't think there will be a suspension for AJ since he was ejected from the game, but wouldn't be surprised if he gets a game.  Evans on the other hand... :unsure:

So you think Green won't be suspended but Evans will be?  I get that Green was ejected but he choked a guy and hit him with punches.  Evans just ran over a guy from behind.  I think both should be suspended but feel Green has to be suspended 1 more game than Evans just for how far over the line he took it.

Yep.  A fine and the ejection could be considered the punishment.  Also, AJ's can be considered retaliatory in a couple ways while (verbal and physical provocation) while Evans completely cheapshotted a guy in his back (and was damn close to helmet to helmet contact).