[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ Green ejected

Montana is da Man

Anyone else love when players get in fights? I mean its like a love hate especially now-a-days, because fights between players are way more strict and they can get fined and suspended for a game/games; which is understandable in that aspect.

But I've always loved when players fight..

It's bothersome when some people say, 'I cant believe they would actually do that'  or 'how could they, they are a disgrace to there team'.

Football is a competitive 'contact' sport.. of course the players take the sport seriously and can get worked up from the competitive nature/in the moment.

I do agree that sometimes it can be out of line. But hey at least in Hockey they give the players time to throw down with each other; then once they are done, they continue the game like nothing happened. 

I truly miss the Steve Smith Sr. days, he was one of my favorite players alone just for fighting.. The dude was a bulldog and would put people in there place.

At least A.J. Green punching Ramsey's with his helmet on wasn't as dumb as no-helmet Brian Cushing headbutting someone WITH there helmet on. :bash:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Bleacher Report is also reporting AJ Green was not suspended, the fine amount is still under review

I must be missing something.  I agree with Evans being suspended but how is AJ Green not suspended?  I think choking a guy and throwing several punches is worse than blind siding a guy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Montana is da Man said:

I must be missing something.  I agree with Evans being suspended but how is AJ Green not suspended?  I think choking a guy and throwing several punches is worse than blind siding a guy. 

Mike Evans blind sided someone at full speed for no reason. It was equally as bad as Green, but as a new Green owner I get to play with my shinny new toy a week earlier than I expected. Should I buy low now on Evans 🤔

Edited by jamesplante11

7 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Mike Evans blind sided someone at full speed for no reason. It was equally as bad as Green, but as a new Green owner I get to play with my shinny new toy a week earlier than I expected. Should I buy low now on Evans 🤔

I guess that's where I disagree.  I don't think it's as bad, but still suspension worthy.  Green not being suspended is mind boggling to me.  He looked like an MMA fighter and not a football player.

Next week should be a good week to stream whatever defense is playing the Bucs.

10 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Honestly punching a guy with a helmet on runs more risk of breaking your hand then breaking his head.  Its just dumb.  Choking...can't help you on. 

2 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Bleacher Report is also reporting AJ Green was not suspended, the fine amount is still under review

More puzzling punishment decisions from the NFL, no way.  Sounded to me like AJ should have been suspended. I heard somebody say that the guy said something to him, because AJ never goes nuts like that. Also heard the ref admit that Ramsey was ejected because he thought he saw him throw a punch.

I think one of the differentiating reasons why Evans was suspended and Green was not is that Green was already ejected at the start of the game so he sort of already had a one-game suspension.  Evans still played.

6 minutes ago, DMD said:

I think one of the differentiating reasons why Evans was suspended and Green was not is that Green was already ejected at the start of the game so he sort of already had a one-game suspension.  Evans still played.

I heard this from someone else today as well...the NFL sees it as a mini suspension

1 hour ago, DMD said:

They were basically ejected at half time, a half game suspension doesn't seem like enough.  I do agree that Ramsey should not have been suspended

• Like 1