[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many players have you lost this season?

1fastdoc

Between suspensions and injuries it's hard to keep track.  This last week alone is just comical.  I'm pretty sure I'm #1 in my leagues for worst luck.

Elliott (I'm surprised it really happened) 

Bryant  (hope the ankle is mild, or this is the end for me unless I find a hidden gem on the WW)

Garcon  

Watson  (I was hoping he'd carry me through the rest of the season)

Winston  

Fournette  (dickhead cost me the win this week)

Reed  (worst draft pick of the season, should have taken Kelce)

Ellington  

Clay  (thought I had a winner here to replace The Gimp, then he broke too)

Coleman  

Golladay

Carson

Amendola

Woodhead  

White

Meredith 

Turbin

Johnson (I actually traded to get him after the injury so this one doesn't count)

Edited by 1fastdoc

Dalvin Cook is the only one in my main league but nabbed McKinnon so not cost me. Ty Montgomery and Charles Clay had injuries that knocked their value.

Guy in our league drafted David Johnson, Allen Robinson, TY Hilton and Aaron Rodgers in the first 4 rounds then added Pierre Garcon later on.

Allen Robinson

Danny Woodhead

Carson Palmer

Odell Beckham Jr.

Andrew Luck

Mike Williams

Narrow misses:

Dalvin Cook (traded him right before he got injured for Hilton and Woodhead)

Still 9-0 with 1454 pts. Second is 7-2 at 1316pts

Edited by Rbgb

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:58 PM, 1fastdoc said:

Between suspensions and injuries it's hard to keep track.  This last week alone is just comical.  I'm pretty sure I'm #1 in my leagues for worst luck.

Elliot?  (Guess we'll know real soon)

Bryant  (hope the ankle is mild, or this is the end for me unless I find a hidden gem on the WW)

Garcon  

Watson  (I was hoping he'd carry me through the rest of the season)

Winston  

Fournette  (dickhead cost me the win this week)

Reed  (worst draft pick of the season, should have taken Kelce)

Ellington  

Clay  (thought I had a winner here to replace The Gimp, then he broke too)

Coleman  

Golladay

Carson

Amendola

Woodhead  

White

Turbin

Johnson (I actually traded to get him after the injury so this one doesn't count)

no offense....but...its hard to feel sorry for someone who took reed over kelce....you should have known better man....have you not been paying attention to Jordan reeds career?....he went to high school about 10 minutes from me....

anyways....I lost dalvin....that's about it.....but ive had two guys I expected something from basically find their way into the doghouse.....with Bryant and snead....there was no mention of sneads impending suspension anywhere as far as I can recall.....at least with Bryant I was able to get juju but I had to spend a healthy amount of my bid money on him....he had just been dropped the week before......I finally cut bait with snead this week.....waiting to see how the Bryant/juju stuff plays out

I almost want to start Bryant and juju this week...but I will prob go Julio, devante, juju, engram and Vernon davis

2 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

no offense....but...its hard to feel sorry for someone who took reed over kelce....you should have known better man....have you not been paying attention to Jordan reeds career?....he went to high school about 10 minutes from me....

anyways....I lost dalvin....that's about it.....but ive had two guys I expected something from basically find their way into the doghouse.....with Bryant and snead....there was no mention of sneads impending suspension anywhere as far as I can recall.....at least with Bryant I was able to get juju but I had to spend a healthy amount of my bid money on him....he had just been dropped the week before......I finally cut bait with snead this week.....waiting to see how the Bryant/juju stuff plays out

I almost want to start Bryant and juju this week...but I will prob go Julio, devante, juju, engram and Vernon davis

And if you DID draft Reed, like me, you should be flogged in public for not backing him up with V.Davis. 

Players who are out for the entire season - only two so far, Deshaun Watson and Cameron Meredith. I didn't get to use Meredith at all, so there's no way of knowing what I'm missing, but Watson has been a HUGE loss! I was always in the top 2 or 3 high scores in the league while he was playing, Last week, without him, I struggled to put 90 points on the board, which isn't nearly enough to win most matches in this league.

Players who I've lost for a few weeks - C.J. Fiedorowicz and Chris Hogan. Hogan's loss is going to hurt quite a bit; I just have to hope he'll be back soon. And Fiedorowicz takes to the field again tomorrow, for the first time since week 1! I haven't had a decent TE since he went out, so there's a chance that he'll make up Hogan's shortfall and I won't notice much of a difference. Then again, any given Sunday...  Any roster at all has a fighting chance of winning! :)

21 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

And if you DID draft Reed, like me, you should be flogged in public for not backing him up with V.Davis. 

im still a bit confused by the OPs post

did he draft reed with kelce still on the board? or did he mean that he should have taken kelce earlier ? 

if its the former he should prob take some time off from FF lol

1 hour ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

did he draft reed with kelce still on the board? or did he mean that he should have taken kelce earlier ? 

:lol:

I have Reed in my dynasty and I was shocked when I, A: Saw that he was a FA and B: Picked him up for $1

V.Davis is a borderline top TE1 play this week. Hopefully, he gets 10+ targets thrown his way. 

1 minute ago, tazinib1 said:

:lol:

I have Reed in my dynasty and I was shocked when I, A: Saw that he was a FA and B: Picked him up for $1

V.Davis is a borderline top TE1 play this week. Hopefully, he gets 10+ targets thrown his way. 

im flexing vernon for the 2nd week in a row......ill take 10 targets all day...for him and engram...lol

• Like 1

I've also been rolling with Vernon last week and now this week.  It has been a godsend since I was desperate for a tight end with few options on the waiver wire.  It is a long shot, but I'm hoping Reed is still out for week 12 when the Redskins play the Giants.  The Giants are the worst in the league giving up an average of 19.73 points per week to tight ends.  I've also picked up CJ Fiedorowicz since he is back from IR this week.  I hate playing musical chairs with tight ends.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:29 AM, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

18 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

I had Kelce 2 years ago when his decent games were mixed in with absolute garbage and many of those games cost me.  Meanwhile Reed was a beast.  Last year the concussion hurt Reed but he was there when I needed him.  

On paper Reed looked more appealing as KC also had Hill and Hunt.  And I was still pissed at his feast or famine behavior 2 years ago.  In my dynasty league I have Brate and Henry.  I doubt I'll hold onto Reed next season.

On a side note, someone above mentioned Meredith.  I forgot about him.  I think I dropped him around week 1?

On one team, I only have two players remaining from my draft.  Dak and Zeke.  I've been trading and working the WW like a madman in that league.  I currently lead the league in points, and have a 6-4 record after an 0-2 start.  Here's the sad draft I had (#2 overall):

Keeper - David Johnson.  Held him instead of Zeke b/c I knew the first guy wouldn't pick Zeke due to the suspension.  Traded after injury to another owner for Mark Ingram

Round 1 - Zeke.  Knew it was coming.  He's my guy, though.

Round 2 - Greg Olsen.  Traded post injury for Sammy Watkins.  Meh. 

Round 3 - Mixon.  Traded for Delanie Walker.  Happy with this move.

Round 4 - Matt Ryan.  Traded with Greg Olsen for Sammy Watkins and some other stiff.

Round 5 - Dak Prescott (3 year keeper round).  Probably shouldn't have taken Ryan in retrospect.  Was really interested in DeShaun at this spot as well.

Round 6 - McFadden in anticipation of Zeke suspension.  Cut him last week.

Round 7 - Crowder.  Cut him several weeks ago.  Added him for week, cut him again. 

Round 8 - Jacquizz Rodgers.  Needed a RB to start during Zekes expected absence.  Cut weeks ago.

Round 9 - Maclin.  Cut weeks ago.  Might have re-added then cut again.

Round 10 - Mike Williams.  Cut weeks ago.

Round 11 - Marlon Mack.  Cut weeks ago. Another owner picked up and cut.  I picked back up and cut last week.

Round 12 - Dewayne. Allen.  Gronk is always hurt at some point, figured he'd be the next Martellus.  Cut him after a couple of weeks.

Round 13 - Giants D.  :lol:  Yeah, they're gone.  Rolling with Saints and Steelers.

Round 14 - Will Fuller.  Cut in week one, added when he returned, just cut him again.

Round 15 - Malcom Mitchell.  Yep. Cut.  Right after draft.

Round 16 - Travis Benjamin.  Cut.  Addede back.  Cut again.  Considering bringing him back for the Dallas game.

Round 17 - Sea Bass.  Yeah.  Long gone.

I have two other keepers.  Sterling Shepherd and Devante Adams.  These guys cannot be cut (fifth rounders).  Shepherd will be gone after this year, Adams will be gone next.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

4 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

Let this sink in for a moment.. losing Chris Thompson and having Freeman on protocol and unlikely to play I'm stuck choosing between Powell Mckissic or Corey Clement to fill 2 Rb spots .. GROSS

I feel you, but I think McKissic will have a good game, at least for a fill-in role. 

I have a good one:

Dalvin Cook

Corey Coleman

Eifert

Beckham

Chris Carson

Deshaun Watson

Reed

Aaron Jones

Robert Woods

also dropped

Gillislee

CJ Anderson

and that left me with Dez Bryant for the only player left from my draft. I have tried to trade him to no avail, probably will drop him next waiver...😰

Started 0-4 about to go 6-6 if i manage to score 17pts with Boswell and Ravens

if a salvage the win, i can win my division next week with a win and someones lose

No BS..   This is THE worst season of FF Ive had in the 17 years Ive been playing.  Im 3-8 well on my way to 3-10.  Can not wait for this season to end.   Im really finding myself wondering if i wanna do this anymore.   

David Johnson (drafted)

OBJ (trade)

Greg Olsen (drafted)

Allen Robinson (drafted)

Brandon Marshall (FA)

Chris Carson (FA)

Jameis Winston (drafted)

Chris Thompson (FA)

Carson Palmer (drafted)

I didn't draft Aaron Rodgers but he f'd Jordy Nelsons value.  I currently own Jordy in whom I aquired via trade pre Rodgers shoulder.