[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Do You Need On MNF?!?!

kdko

I'm another one bit by that idiot kicker and the sneaky HC going for 2P conv, plus a zero from Ed Dickson who I used to cover Ertz when he was inactive, and a whopping one point from my kicker, it was an ugly week. But I've got Stafford and Abdullah tonight, he's got the GB D, I'm down by 25. I need Stafford to throw 2TD, Abdullah to get one and then some yards with nothing for GB-D.  Its doable, and I'm pulling for the Lions even, since both my Browns and fantasy team suck.

6 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Game script and McCarthy's azzhat play calling have taken him out of the game.  My lead is down to 6 already.  Not looking good.

Agree. They've got to let Hundley throw downfield.

2 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

J.Nelson went from being my #2 WR behind A.Brown to being almost benchable. None of my players have suffered injuries this year but I am starting to suffer indirectly from them. 

As a Davante Adams owner I feel your pain.

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Game script and McCarthy's azzhat play calling have taken him out of the game.  My lead is down to 6 already.  Not looking good.

Just lost on the Jones catch there.  Also, I declare the Aaron Jones era over in GB.  Such as it was.

1 minute ago, tylcook13 said:

Does Abdullah not have 2 fumbles? CBS only has one recorded. Do fumbles only count if it's a turnover?

Yes, he has two fumbles (one lost). Fumbles lost are counted as a turnover. They still record fumbles (not lost) for record purposes.