[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Do You Need On MNF?!?!

kdko

1 minute ago, tylcook13 said:

I mean for fantasy purposes. It's negative 2 for a fumble in my league and it's only counting one right now so he has 10.7 points with one fumble, one td, one reception and 57 yards

If it's on your fantasy page, then your league commissioner would have to investigate that. But if it's the game page, then that's separate from your fantasy league.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LuckyBub said:

If it's on your fantasy page, then your league commissioner would have to investigate that. But if it's the game page, then that's separate from your fantasy league.

Maybe our league only counts fumbles lost. Thanks LB. I'm going to get the win btw 😁

10 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Pulled out a close one.

Had Adams and a 22 point lead going against Stafford and Nelson.

Hard to trust Adams right now.

If I had solid or clearcut options, i'd probably never roll him out there.  I see him as a low WR3/WR4 now.

53 minutes ago, kdko said:

Abdullah...what a joke.  He literally had every opportunity to get the points I needed and he seems to be allergic to opportunity :rant:

Damn, it looked like we had a chance in the first half. I was surprised by that lol. 

1 hour ago, bpkrufus said:

Damn, it looked like we had a chance in the first half. I was surprised by that lol. 

Seriously...I tallied the points if he hadnt fumbled, and punched in that TD, +/- some yardage.  He should have had about 20 points.  GOD :bash:DAMNIT :bash:

3 hours ago, hezagenius said:

Nothing like losing on the last play of the game because you had the DET defense.   I was ahead until that final play and lost by less than 1 pt.

I was down  by one point, with Det defense, on that last drive. I was sure I would get a sack or INT, but no they score a touchdown and I lose by 4. :rant:

10 hours ago, tylcook13 said:

Maybe our league only counts fumbles lost. Thanks LB. I'm going to get the win btw 😁

That is how most leagues score it, some will do minus for the fumble and plus for recovery, recall one discussion where they did that and if the player fumbled and recovered they got a net plus one (-1 fumble, +2 recover). We only score fumbles lost, it shows on CBS as category FL defined as "Fumble Lost, Including ST plays" and we score -1 point.

10 hours ago, kdko said:

Abdullah...what a joke.  He literally had every opportunity to get the points I needed and he seems to be allergic to opportunity :rant:

Sorry he didn't get you enough, or capitalize on more opportunities. They do struggle to produce points at RB, and I hate to rely on Abdullah too much. Glad I had Stafford to carry most of the load, ans squeaked out a 1 point win after being down by 25. My opponent had the GB defense, so that fumble lost by Abdullah was double bad (triple really as I'm a budding Lions fan in support of my brother who lives in Michigan).

Not that it matters, 3-6 or 2-7 my season is toast, though I did beat one of our perennial contending teams, a coworker in the office right behind me :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hezagenius said:

Nothing like losing on the last play of the game because you had the DET defense.   I was ahead until that final play and lost by less than 1 pt.

Same scenario for me lost by .35 in my $500 buy in league in to move into a playoff spot. F@cking PI last play in a 20 point game :rant: 

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

59 minutes ago, loaf said:

Why, doesn't Detroit lineup a defensive or offensive lineman or TE as the fullback and bowl defenders over when they're on the 1?

Their short yardage play calling was mind boggling. I'd throw on first and goal with Stafford rolling out, their passing game is more reliable. If you aren't going to roster a FB (thought I heard Gruden say Lions didn't have one) be prepared to use a TE or DL there to help open the hole. Was glad to see Abdullah push and force his way in on the one score, he needs to play tougher and nastier.

I recall in the Dolphins game they had a successful 2P conv when the TE came into the line and pushed the RB into the EZ, that's something effective I've seen done on a QB sneak.