[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fast Willie Snead...

captain77

i just dropped him...picked up my bye week replacement kicker while keeping tucker....also picked up bears defense

snead played 18 snaps last week..up from 4 the previous week...and still not a single target....to make matters worse he muffed a punt on his own 20 late in the 4th quarter which led to tampas only td...it didnt hurt the saints but payton couldnt have been happy.......i had the saints d and it cost me points...they still scored me 21 pts and my team killed it anyway....but i hate to lose points on garbage like that

had high hopes for him coming off suspension but he is toast for now.  Kamara, as stated, is killing his value.  

I'm as big a Saints fan as any & Snead is one of my favorite players. That said, he won't be seeing my lineup again this season until SP decides he wants to start getting him the ball again on a regular basis and I don't think that'll happen as long as the running game is working so well. I think there are a lot of factors at work here and none of them have to do with any lack of talent. The fact that Snead is an excellent blocker downfield and that the running game is working so well are two of the biggest. Kamara getting more touches, Coleman & Ginn fitting the roles of Jimmy Graham & Devery Henderson (notice I didn't say Snead & Cooks). There's just not enough to go around for Snead. There could be a little bit of a doghouse factor going on as well stemming from the suspension, but SP will throw the dog a bone when he's proven himself. So, I do believe that at some point SP will involve him more in a game plan and may even feature him some, but I doubt that it's going to be enough to warrant holding on to him unless it's a really deep league and trying to guess when that's going to be will be impossible.