jamesplante11

Who’s everyone looking for a massive game from to trade him?

Recommended Posts

LordOpie    1,407

Witten

Edit: i didn't realize this thread was about trades. I'm not looking to trade him

Edited by LordOpie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tazinib1    916

I put up J.Nelson up for trade in my Dynasty and didn't get a sniff lol. That's ok. He'll be his old self next year and maybe, just maybe, Rodgers will be back for the FF playoffs this year. 

Edited by tazinib1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big John    598
20 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Rodgers will be back for the FF playoffs this year. 

If the Packers keep tanking, they may have no reason to activate him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordOpie    1,407

when does your trade deadlines happen?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heehawks    300

Our local trade deadline was this week. Tried to get Julio, but owner would have nothing of it. Was waiting for D.Murray to have a good game to pass him off, but just flat out didn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamesplante11    162

Rumor has it Cleveland wanted Pryor and tried to trade for him at the deadline.....the fantasy gods wouldn’t let it happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolphin_Akie    406
1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

when does your trade deadlines happen?

 

 

Day after thanksgiving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kdko    267
On 11/12/2017 at 5:14 AM, jamesplante11 said:

Im waiting on Nelson and Pryor

 

That's never coming sadly..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
loaf    820

I dropped Pryor already...even with a deep bench!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamesplante11    162
15 minutes ago, loaf said:

I dropped Pryor already...even with a deep bench!

 

Dropping your 2nd round pick is always tough, especially when your 1st rd pick of David Johnson is sitting in an IR spot along with your 4th rd pick of Olsen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bdub1988    20

Keenan Allen and Brandin Cooks both. The rest of my team's been carrying me but those two have been hella disappointing. If our trade deadline hadn't passed I'd be looking to deal either of them at the first sniff of a big game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevegrab    829
1 hour ago, jamesplante11 said:

 

Dropping your 2nd round pick is always tough, especially when your 1st rd pick of David Johnson is sitting in an IR spot along with your 4th rd pick of Olsen

Pryor a second round pick ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamesplante11    162
1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Pryor a second round pick ?

 

Last pick of the second round 24th overall....needless to say I had a bad draft

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevegrab    829
16 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

 

Last pick of the second round 24th overall....needless to say I had a bad draft

 

I was thinking he wasn't even a top 25 WR, far beyond round 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Def.    599
1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

 

I was thinking he wasn't even a top 25 WR, far beyond round 2.

 

He was drafted early in many drafts I was in by others.  28th, 34th, and 39th in 3 leagues with redraft like settings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rbgb    36
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, tazinib1 said:

I put up J.Nelson up for trade in my Dynasty and didn't get a sniff lol. That's ok. He'll be his old self next year and maybe, just maybe, Rodgers will be back for the FF playoffs this year. 

 

Hes a 33 year old WR and the person peddling him in my league wanted premium value for an old WR. For instance I was being offered Jordy for Gurley or Hunt. Ya ok buddy.

 

WHo was the last good 33 year old WR, Jerry Rice?

 

I did some stat checking and it seems TO(2007), who I thought about, but dismissed. And Marvin Harrison (2006)

Edited by Rbgb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tazinib1    916
13 hours ago, Rbgb said:

 

Hes a 33 year old WR and the person peddling him in my league wanted premium value for an old WR. For instance I was being offered Jordy for Gurley or Hunt. Ya ok buddy.

 

WHo was the last good 33 year old WR, Jerry Rice?

 

I did some stat checking and it seems TO(2007), who I thought about, but dismissed. And Marvin Harrison (2006)

 

I'm not worried about Jordy at all for at least 2 more years. However, without A.Rodgers, he's pedestrian at best. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.