[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for Depth, Trade Advice

yogi36

Looking for more depth, my starting line-up is good, but I want some depth. I was thinking of possibly trading Gronk. The guy I'm thinking of trading him to has Jimmy Graham, TY, and D. Parker. I'm thinking of seeing if he will do Gronk/ D. Lewis for Graham/Parker or Graham/TY. Should I attempt it? Or just stand put?

Edited by yogi36

it would help if we could see your lineup...and maybe his.....would help give us more perspective.....

but seeing as how seattle cant run the ball at all and graham just caught two tds....graham is almost right there with gronk at this point......and the guy would potentially also be giving up a solid wr2 or even low end wr1 with parker or hilton.......

i mean if i were you i would prob go for it....just not sure if hes going to bite....graham is involved and seattle has to throw the ball