[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your best 10th round or later target ever

Ramhock

Been playing since 1984.  Had some nice ones but this year was my best.  Previous best was Jerry Rice, his 2nd year, but that was the 5th round, but back then we used magazines and I got laughed at that one draft nite,  

Kamara caught my eye at UTenn.  I kept an eye on him in the draft and when the Saints selected him, thought he may have a shot at the Sproles role.  Tracked him in preseason, took him in the 13th of my first draft and was hoping the same in my other but he had that 50 yard TD scamper in the 3rd preseason game, so took him in the 11th.  Told ALL my friends about him, that aren't in my leagues and most of them took him.

It is pretty sick to draft the 3rd RB on a depth chart, not many ever get drafted.

My guess is only 10-15% of the redraft leagues even drafted him.

What is your proudest late round draft?  Doesn't have to be this year.

without being able to recall...kamara in the 12th this year in my high stakes league would have to be near the top if not at the top....not only that but i put him on several teams of friends...guy at work keeps talking about him "only reason i picked him is because you kept talking about him".....lets hope he keeps it up the rest of the way....hes been amazing

14 minutes ago, BrockStaysHigh said:

I got julius thomas his 1st breakout year out of FA the day after the draft. Got Eifert his breakout year in round 14/15. Also got Moss his 1st yr on the patriots in the 4th somehow and i got brady in like 7th. That was an auto pilot championship team lol.

eifert is a good one...grabbed him in the 13th a few years ago....won the league that year

Got Kamara off waivers this year and traded him for Odell Beckham in a keeper. Think that was a pretty smooth move, even though I'm missing him this year.

Got Julio Jones late in the draft his rookie year.

Got Todd Gurley late in the draft on his Rookie year.

Got David Johnson off waivers week 2 his rookie year.

Those are all I can remember off the top of my head.

I was able to draft Kareem Hunt in the 9th and in the 8th of two different drafts. Nothing much later than that has been too exciting.

I've lost Dalvin Cook and David Johnson in the former, and Ezekiel and Dalvin in the latter.

In my local, the one that I don't suck in, I have Cousins/Goff, Gurley, Kamara (picked up to replace Cook), Antonio, Woods and Gronk.

In my very first FF draft, I drafted Steve Young in the first round. He never played a game. My second qb selected was Steve Beuerlein. That was the year that his Carolina Panthers decided to throw the ball around. He finished up with 4400/36. I won the title. That was probably my best pick after the 10th round. That was 1999. Beuerlein was 34 years old that year. He threw more than 15 Passing TDs only three other years in his career. Never even hit 20 again.