peoplehater

BILLS BENCHING TAYLOR

jamesplante11    162
26 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'm asking the same question about Hue Jackson and miracle boy become turnover machine Kizer.

OMG you cannot make this stuff up

Bills coach undecided on starting QB

Part of me wants to think that the team is tanking...they have so much talent on the football field I would have bet they tripped their way to at least 2 wins this season. The FO and ownership could know "well, the world expects us to lose. So why not lose to put ourselves in the best position in the most QB loaded draft in a long time"

boltnlava    128

Miky D's has chicken nuggets that are no longer Soylent Green..and at a good price...:shrug:

jamesplante11    162
1 hour ago, boltnlava said:

Miky D's has chicken nuggets that are no longer Soylent Green..and at a good price...:shrug:

I read an article about a little girl complaining her nuggets were chewy..they ended up being raw inside. Haven’t been able to stomach McDonalds chicken since

LordOpie    1,407
48 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

I read an article about a little girl complaining her nuggets were chewy..they ended up being raw inside. Haven’t been able to stomach McDonalds chicken since

since? are you young?

Maybe I'm too old, but I haven't been able to stomach (literally) McDs in years.

• Like 1

LordOpie    1,407

here's a post from 2012...

about a year ago, a friend of my son had some party thing at McDonald's. Since then, he's convinced us to go twice, today being the second one. At the party, my son was 3yo, so I snuck in Good Times. The last time we went to McD's, I had a full meal and nearly puked an hour later. This time, my wife, me, son and 1.5 yo daughter shared a large fries, a burger, and a pack of "chicken" nuggets. I had one "chicken" nugget and ~1/3 of a large fries and my tummy hurts.

But that's not the drinking part... my daughter wanted to follow my son into the playplace thingy. Being a baby, I followed her in so I can keep her safe. At the entrance, I took off my sandals... my feet stuck to the floor. 10 feet in, mysterious liquid. Next level up, my nostrils revolted from the scent of very stale piss. Further in, a food looking substance. Throughout, just a layer of some grease something. We slid down the slide and I ran us to the bathroom to wash up. I'm not sure when the last time it was "cleaned". The kid's urinal was broken, with a deep yellow pool and foul odor. I took my son into the stall to pee. The toilet was filthy, so I lifted the seat and had him stand on the bowl to pee. On the way out, some metal bar something was sticking out and cut my calf open enough to get a good flow of blood and I could only wonder what the fook germs were on it.

I am now having a drink trying not to freak out at the excess amount of germs that we crawled through, slid on, stepped in, and inhaled.

cheers.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/379473-just-poured-a-vodka-tonic/?tab=comments#comment-3676999

jamesplante11    162
27 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

since? are you young?

Maybe I'm too old, but I haven't been able to stomach (literally) McDs in years.

28...been about 8 years

• Like 1

boltnlava    128
28 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

about a year ago, a friend of my son had some party thing at McDonald's. Since then, he's convinced us to go twice, today being the second one. At the party, my son was 3yo, so I snuck in Good Times. The last time we went to McD's, I had a full meal and nearly puked an hour later. This time, my wife, me, son and 1.5 yo daughter shared a large fries, a burger, and a pack of "chicken" nuggets. I had one "chicken" nugget and ~1/3 of a large fries and my tummy hurts.

But that's not the drinking part... my daughter wanted to follow my son into the playplace thingy. Being a baby, I followed her in so I can keep her safe. At the entrance, I took off my sandals... my feet stuck to the floor. 10 feet in, mysterious liquid. Next level up, my nostrils revolted from the scent of very stale piss. Further in, a food looking substance. Throughout, just a layer of some grease something. We slid down the slide and I ran us to the bathroom to wash up. I'm not sure when the last time it was "cleaned". The kid's urinal was broken, with a deep yellow pool and foul odor. I took my son into the stall to pee. The toilet was filthy, so I lifted the seat and had him stand on the bowl to pee. On the way out, some metal bar something was sticking out and cut my calf open enough to get a good flow of blood and I could only wonder what the fook germs were on it.

I am now having a drink trying not to freak out at the excess amount of germs that we crawled through, slid on, stepped in, and inhaled.

cheers.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/topic/379473-just-poured-a-vodka-tonic/?tab=comments#comment-3676999

That's a better day than my ff day on Sunday ....

• Haha 1

stevegrab    829
18 hours ago, LordOpie said:

cheers.

I thought they have a sign no bear feet, including adults. :shrug:

Playgrounds at your local park and school probably have quite a bit of germs too, maybe you don't crawl around those places but your kids probably do. Kids also eat dirt, I've been told by parents that's just part of being a kid.

McD is just another fast food place, and depending on where you're at they can be the grossest places you've seen, or pretty clean.

• Confused 2

michaelredd9    814

The food at McDonald's is horrible except for their french fries.  But I find myself going there every day when I'm on the road because I can get a 32 ounce iced tea for 99 cents and their wifi is good and easy.  Once you log into one McDonald's wifi, you'll automatically log into every McDonald's wifi.  Their wifi links up even in the parking lot.  I have made many fantasy football free agent pickups in their parking lot.

• Like 1

Rbgb    36

Around me the McD's are pretty decent. I'm around where jamesplante is (Providence) so I'm not sure which ones hes going to.

Burger Kings are horrible though. Seems like they just keep giving insane deals to convince people being cheap to eat there, but even still its rarely worth it.

Chikfila is above average for the places around here. Though for some reason my body doesn't agree with fast food lettuce anywhere.

Long gone are the days of 18 with an iron stomach and infinite metabolism.

Edited by Rbgb

jamesplante11    162
6 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

The food at McDonald's is horrible except for their french fries.  But I find myself going there every day when I'm on the road because I can get a 32 ounce iced tea for 99 cents and their wifi is good and easy.  Once you log into one McDonald's wifi, you'll automatically log into every McDonald's wifi.  Their wifi links up even in the parking lot.  I have made many fantasy football free agent pickups in their parking lot.

Dedication

I used to make many FA adds at red lights and stop signs...the last one cost me $310. Apparently a red light is a temporary stop and they still view it as texting and driving...$310 for the first offense

boltnlava    128

San Diego McDonald's are notoriously clean.. I've never had a bad visit... well except for the food lol ..ya gotta do what you do when in a pinch lol.  

kdko    267
18 minutes ago, boltnlava said:

San Diego McDonald's are notoriously clean.. I've never had a bad visit... well except for the food lol ..ya gotta do what you do when in a pinch lol.  

+1 no mudbutt

boltnlava    128
Just now, kdko said:

+1 no mudbutt

lol

stevegrab    829
20 hours ago, boltnlava said:

Later gotta pinch what you got to pinch ;)