[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milk Carton Week 11

ThatDude

14 minutes ago, ThatDude said:

Bell 3 carries with 5:50 left in the half. Looks like the game plan is to just have Big  Ben chunk it deep for an incompletion 

Agree, Steelers playcalling is :blink:

It's either run it up the gut or chuck it long.

40 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

A.Brown WOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!

Oh wait...this is the Milk Carton thread. 

A.BROWN!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!! A 3rd TD with the helmet catch. I traded a lot to get him, I'm happy I'm getting some return on my investment.

Just now, Shaft said:

WOW!!!!! A 3rd TD with the helmet catch. I traded a lot to get him, I'm happy I'm getting some return on my investment.

I dealt him this week (team was 4-6) for Zeke and Deshaun.  Two keeper league.  Had he done this last week, I'd still be in the hunt and dangerous.  What a difference a week makes.

Still, it'll feel pretty bad ass next summer to walk up to the draft board and post those names to start the season.

21 minutes ago, Shaft said:

This highlights the difference between fantasy football owners and fans of a team.

You got that right. I even own Bell in 1 league rather him sit the pine and stay healthy. This offense the last two drives is what I want to see vs NE.. up tempo, 5 wide spread it