[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milk Carton Week 11

ThatDude

Certainly, Prescott deserves mentioning in here. I wish Tyron Smith would return. These backups just aren't cutting the mustard. I would've been better off had I put in Deshaun Watson in the lineup (despite being on IR). At least he wouldn't lose any points (from the team total).

Edited by LuckyBub

Where the hell is Prescott? He scored -1 point and I lost by 22. He did the exact opposite of what I needed. Goddamn it!!! I needed you for one more week yet, Prescott. This is no time to be laying around just yet. Get your buddy Smith back, and get back to work. Clinch that first round bye first. THEN, you can go on (a week of) vacation (along with everyone else). But only until THEN.

5 hours ago, LuckyBub said:

Where the hell is Prescott? He scored -1 point and I lost by 22. He did the exact opposite of what I needed. Goddamn it!!! I needed you for one more week yet, Prescott. This is no time to be laying around just yet. Get your buddy Smith back, and get back to work. Clinch that first round bye first. THEN, you can go on (a week of) vacation (along with everyone else). But only until THEN.

see...you had it coming...

1 hour ago, loaf said:

see...you had it coming...

LOL You really think Prescott or someone close to him saw my post and convinced Prescott to lay an egg??? I don't know if I should be honored or not if that's true. I didn't know I had THAT much of an effect on them. LOL

let me type slowly...

you gloated about your record.

we told you that that was a bad idea.

the fantasy gods were angered and we said that would happen.

karma came and bit you in the ass.

• Like 1