[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Reed

1fastdoc

Needs to retire. This is getting ridiculous. Now while recovering from one injury his hamstring flared up during deceleration. 

K I'm sure if I drop him he'll get healthy and put up 20 plus points every week. Dude is either made of glass or he used a lot of "supplements" that wrecked his ligaments and tendons. 

Just call it man

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Needs to retire. This is getting ridiculous. Now while recovering from one injury his hamstring flared up during deceleration. 

K I'm sure if I drop him he'll get healthy and put up 20 plus points every week. Dude is either made of glass or he used a lot of "supplements" that wrecked his ligaments and tendons. 

Just call it man

As a fantasy owner currently relying on Vernon Davis, I agree that Jordan Reed should retire immediately!  But seriously, I think tight ends are just so big that their feet, ankles, knees, and hips have trouble withstanding all of stress put on them.  Also, tight ends aren't very elusive and take some monster hits in the middle of the field.

In 5 NFL seasons Jordan Reed: 

-52 games (80 possible) 65%

-275 catches (5 per game)

-2813 yards (54 per game)

-4 100 yard games (8%)
-11 games over 75 yards (21%)

-29 games under 50 yards (56%)

-22 TDs, only scored in 15 games so 7 games he had multiple TDs 

-6 games with at least 75 yards and a TD 

So a per game average across his career is 5-54-.4 for an average of roughly 11 ppg in a full PPR

I have never understood the Jordan Reed hype. hes a TE thats maybe going to average you 110 points per season, and those are pretty much boom or bust points. He has more 2 TD games than games over 75 with a TD, and those still come at a 13% pace so twice a season.

I would rather Benjamin Watson, hes on pace for more than 110 points this year and hes getting them at a 7-12 point per week pace

Edited by jamesplante11
  • Like 1