[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopes and Prayers Weekly

jamesplante11

Clement did okay, but I lost by 7 because my kicker had a concussion and the qb i had to stream pooped down his leg.

I needed points from Elliott but i didn't want him to go off.

Careful what you wish for.

Still alive for the playoffs but need to win out the next three weeks.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I'm praying that Tyron Smith (Dallas Cowboys OL) returns next week against the Chargers, so that Prescott can start performing better. His performances the last 2 weeks have cost me my win streak as well as the possibility of a 1st round bye. I play the 2nd and 3rd seeded teams in the 2 upcoming final weeks. Just because I'm in the playoffs, doesn't mean I ain't still playing for anything. I'd like to keep the top seed as well as getting a 1st round bye. That way, I'm 50/50 of getting into the championship instead of 25/75 or 33/67 or whatever my odds are, being in the quarterfinals round. If I would've won this week, then I would've clinched a 1st round bye because both 2nd and 3rd seeded teams lost this week. Yeah, the top 3 teams (mine included) in my league lost this week. I'm still holding a 1 win lead, but it doesn't make me feel better that I play the very teams fighting me for the top spot in the last 2 weeks.

3 hours ago, BrockStaysHigh said:

Needed wilson to score 4.2 points less than he did lol. Seasons over for me, hoping to play spoiler for the teams i still face.

ouch...that next to last drive for seattle must have driven u nuts.....that drive won me my head to head...I needed 6 more pts for a double win but I figured I was cooked h2h going in anyway......when Wilson connected on that 2pt conversion pass it put me over the top....9-1 the last 5 weeks

russ is not to be messed with......too bad that team is full of stiffs

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

• 2 weeks later...

90 points from AB.  the rest of the team let me down

brady

fournette

stewart

ab

theilen

rudolph

adams

sanu

lutz

kc d

bench had a good day: lee, agholor, cam, goff, sea d

on a more realistic note.... boswell to score less than 8.

One league I need L. Bell to score less than 30 points to secure 1 seed.

2nd League I need AJ Green and Mixon to score less than 50 points and I secure the 2nd see with a round 1 bye.

Those are relatively easy, my last league we actually started the playoffs already and I'm up by 16, they have Roethlisberger and AJ Green. I have Antonio Brown (If he doesn't play, I picked up Bryant to cover him). With Brown I feel like this one will be 60/40 in my favor. If he doesn't play, I feel like I'm screwed and give myself about 20%.

Good luck and I'm praying that Green has similar numbers to the last 2 times he has faced the Steelers.