Sign in to follow this  
Briggssteel

Nathan Peterman therapy session

Briggssteel    23

Anyone else foolish enough to start him this week? After the Tyrod benching, I started him in my 2 QB league thinking he would have more upside than the likes of Flacco, Trubisky, Gabbert, Kizer, etc. 

I lost my matchup by 8 points, the exact -8 that Peterman got me. To make matters worse, I was in second at 7-3 and 3 people at 6-4 won giving them the same record as me in a 4 person playoff. About as brutal as it possibly could have played out. It’s my own fault for taking such a massive risk on an unknown, but it still hurts damn it. This will now sit atop the throne for worst fantasy decision I ever made. 

Was as anyone else dumb enough to play him or was it just me? Please pray for my fantasy soul. 

Rileyrott    175

Not me...but I sure am glad I started Stafford over Dak. 0.3 points for Dak...ooof!

doobwaa    192

ill pray for you but a rookie QB making his first start, on the road vs a great pass rush and solid pass D?

you should have been praying when you put him in !

• Haha 1

Briggssteel    23

1 hour ago, doobwaa said:

ill pray for you but a rookie QB making his first start, on the road vs a great pass rush and solid pass D?

you should have been praying when you put him in !

Yes it was absolutely a bonehead move on my part. I think my worry was that he would do well and become the starter, someone would grab him and then I’m down a starting QB. Looking back it was dumb of me to think that.