[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odds of winning tomorrow?

Nate_man123

5 hours ago, Nate_man123 said:

Have Julio down 21 standard scoring. He’s due for one of those games right?? Ran into McCoy, Chargers D and Gostkowski thinking my game was in the bag...

I'd say 200 to 1. I also have him and I need 29 pts. Opponent has Big Ben and I have Prescott. Until Tyron Smith returns, I'm going to have to look for a better QB, with Watson on IR.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nate_man123 said:

Have Julio down 21 standard scoring. He’s due for one of those games right?? Ran into McCoy, Chargers D and Gostkowski thinking my game was in the bag...

He's had a number of weeks where he's had the matchup to post a 20pts+ game but usually ends up with 80 yards.

3 hours ago, LuckyBub said:

I'd say 200 to 1. I also have him and I need 29 pts. Opponent has Big Ben and I have Prescott. Until Tyron Smith returns, I'm going to have to look for a better QB, with Watson on IR.

The optimist in me says he hasn't had a breakout game all year so he's due going against a ravaged Seattle secondary in prime time in a must-win for both teams where Wilson will be airing it out to match whatever the Falcons do. I see this game as potentially Houston Seattle part 2. 

5 hours ago, Nate_man123 said:

The optimist in me says he hasn't had a breakout game all year so he's due going against a ravaged Seattle secondary in prime time in a must-win for both teams where Wilson will be airing it out to match whatever the Falcons do. I see this game as potentially Houston Seattle part 2. 

While it's certainly possible for him to get the points, I'm not counting on it. It's a bit of a reach - even for him, at least with the way he's been playing all year. Either he needs to match (Antonio) Brown's week 11 stats or he'll need to get almost just as much. Even if he has a monster game, I'd doubt he'd get 3 TDs. 2 probably. But 3? No. It'd be great if he could, but reality doesn't tend to like me much.

• Like 1